A Happy Ending

"So are you two REALLY dating?" A young fangirl asked Mark and Jack eagerly. The two smiled at each other and nodded happily "Yep!" Jack laughed a little, seeing the whole crowd of fans watch with interest.

The two YouTubers were standing next to their booth's table, Wade and Bob sitting at it. "Don't think they're convinced! You should prove it!" Wade teased, Bob laughed. Mark rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, glaring over to Bob and Wade. The crowd of fans cheered and chanted for Mark and Jack to 'prove it'.

Mark laughed "Alright alright!" he finally said, turning and dramatically, but romantically pulling Jack close, kissing him on the lips lovingly. Jack smiled brightly against the kiss, gladly returning it.

The fans cheered loudly and happily, some of them throwing their arms in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the convention, the four friends went out to a restaurant and spent time with each other, laughing and joking as always.

When Mark and Jack got home, the two laid down on the comfortable couch, simply relaxing together. "So glad you're ok" Jack said happily as he cuddled close to his true lover. Mark smiled "Same" he said softly, closing his eyes in relaxation and pulling Jack closer.

~~~~~~~~~

THE END :D

Really hope you enjoyed! I had a lot of fun writing this and I hoped you had the same fun reading it <3

Take care, my lovely taco kitties! and stay tuned for future fanfictions :)