Shooed Home

(Sorry this chapter is so short!)

Jack and the rest of Mark's loved ones were unfortunately told to leave the building, since it was getting very late and everyone was getting tired. Jack was driven home by Wade, Bob, and Tyler, who were gonna stay at Mark's house until further notice.

That night, Jack was on Mark's laptop. He was tweeting to all of his fans about all that had happened, and the slim chances of Mark surviving. He even made a vlog on Mark's channel, and his own, explaining everything through teary eyes, mentioning that they were dating, since lots of fans had the possibility of not seeing their Twitter accounts.

Jack couldn't help but silently cry as he read their fan's comments. "WHAT?! PLEASE tell me ur joking!!" One comment read exclaimed worriedly "MARK'S IN THE HOSPITAL AGAIN?! And you guys are dating?? OMG best of luck to the both of you!! :(". Jack growled angrily and shut the laptop closed, setting it on a desk and collapsing on Mark's bed.

Jack couldn't hold his tears back as he laid on the blankets and pulled them closed to his face, his tears soaking them. The room smelled so much like Mark, everything reminded him of his lover, especially the sweet scent of his home.

Soon, the Irish YouTuber cried himself to sleep, tossing and turning as he slept stressfully.