Chapter 10: "because, its rude to shout at people."

||michael||

"Andy, no," he sighed laying on his bed. "Alex, Anny, Andrew," he sighed again "andrew and Andy are the same thing retard." Michael thought to himself.
He was trying to rember the dudes name from Therpy class on Sunday.
He had curly hair, hazel eyes, tall, and was cute.

"Ashton!" Michael spoke to himself smiling, that he had gotten it right finally.

"I'm going to talk to Ashton on Sunday." He smiled and stood up and walked to his kitchen.
He opened the fridge and saw he had no food.

He groaned and went to the counter and grabbed his phone and $100 and walked out the door.

"I need food." He groaned to himself walking down the street to the convenience store h always goes to.
'Closed'  the sign read on the door.
"Fuck sakes." He spoke.
He rolled eyes and kept walking.
Because the store was closed he has to walk across town to the grocery store to get food.

He finally made it to the store and walked into the building.
He grabbed a basket and walked around the isles.
He grabbed a case of Twisted Tea, bread, cereal, chips, boxes of pizza, ground beef, bacon, and grapes.
He walked to the line at the Til and noticed a boy with curly hair standing at the checkout infront of him.
Ashton.

"Dude can you hurry the fuck up!" A man shouted. Ashton shook and looked back at the dude behind him who shouted.
Michael glared at the dude and walked up to him.
"You shouldn't say things like that." Michael spoke to the man.
"Or what?" He asked pushing Michael back. "Faggot." Michael smirked and connected his fist to the man jaw. He fell back and held his face in pain and ran out the store.
Ashton stared at Michael and blinked.
"Michael? Right?" He asked, Mike nodded.
"Yes." He spoke walking behind him.
Ashton paid for his things. Michael did too and they walked out the store.
"Why did you do that?" Ashton asked him.
"Because, that's rude to shout at people." He said looking at Ashton.
"I guess." He chuckled.
"Look Ashton, me and my friend Calum are doing this thing and I was wondering if you what to do it with us?" Michael quickly asked him.
Michael explained to Ashton as they walked down the street.
Ashton took in a shaky breath and nodded.
"Alright." He smiled. He felt comfortable with Michael, he didn't feel out of place, didn't feel alone, didn't feel sick, or scared, and didn't have anxiety either.
"Ashton, I might be coming off quickly since we hardly know each other and all. But can I have your number?" Michael asked as his heart started beating fast enough he was sure Ashton would hear it.
He nodded and handed him his phone.
They exchanged numbers and went spectate ways. Both incredibly happy.

+
Fuck I know it's short. Sorry.

I love you all!
Please vote!
Comment!
And tell your friends about this book! I have a good idea for it and plus it'd mean the world to me if you did!
I love you so much.

+

Ask me stuff plz!