Ch. 1.

Liam was having a normal day. He'd spent the morning with his mates and went to the library after lunch. He'd left around mid-afternoon and that was when it happened.

"Hey. Mate. Did you see a cat run past? I could've i sworn I saw her run this way." A voice sounded from right beside him.

Liam whipped his head around in surprise.

Beside him, there was now a boy, just a little shorter than he was. He had bright blue eyes, a round, innocent, almost-childish face and light brown hair that fell in his face. It was kinda sexy...

When the boy noticed his intuition, he smiled, showing his white teeth and held out his hand, "Louis. And you?" He asked cheerfully.

Liam saw something strange in his eyes but ignored it, "Liam. Nice to meet you." Liam told him, shaking his hand.

After removing his hand, Liam crinkled up his nose, "Your hand smells funny..."

Louis only shrugged.

They talked for a while more, walking, Louis glancing under bushes now and then, looking for his cat.

About three blocks from Liam's house, Louis stopped, pulling Liam to a stop as well, pointing down the alleyway they'd stopped next to, "I just saw her! C'mon!" Louis gracced Liam's hand, pulling him into the alley.

As they ran further into the alley, it began to get darker and darker until Louis had become a shapeless shadow. Then, Liam was no longer holding onto Louis' hand.

Liam spun around in confusion, trying to catch sight of Louis when he felt someone clamp and damp cloth over his mouth and nose. He tried his best not to breathe, but it was useless.

After ten seconds, Liam finally gave up. He breathed in.

The last thing Liam heard before blacking out was manic laughter from the person holding him up, "We're going to have so much fun."

----------------------------------------------

"He's a pretty one, I guess, but not as pretty as my baby." A thickly accented voice said, sounding from across the room.

Louis scoffed, "Of course you'd think so. You were stalking him for months before you kidnapped him and brought him here, Zayn. And now, you're all lovey dovey," He didn't even try to hide his disgust that was clearly showing in his tone of voice.

"So? You just took a random person off the streets. At least I thought it over." Zayn countered.

"Yeah? It's not I kidnapped him to get him to love me or anything. I want him to fear me. To hear him beg." Louis told him, an almost crazed look in his almost-turquoise eyes.

Love was weak. Emotions were weak. Any feelings at all were weak. No one could tell him different.   Love was the one thing he didn't need in his life.

He had proven that years ago.

He had ruined him years ago. But if he hadn't, would he have found out what he had?

Would he have found the thrill of killing?

The thrill of hearing them scream.

Of hearing them beg until they lost their voices.

Of watching them cry in despair. 

Of the fear in their eyes just before he killed them.

And the blood. The warm blood that coated his hands, splattering on the walls. The sweet copper scent...

He craved the scent. Craved the screams. And he took pleasure from their pain.

He was soon pulled out of his thoughts by Zayn, "He's moving."

****************************************

Thanks for reading! I'll love you guys if you continue following this story, but I also won't blame you if you don't. It's your opinion on what you like.

Just to sum it all up, Louis is basically a murderous, psychopathic kidnapper and Zayn is his partner. I know, I know. Most people don't like to think of them as psychopathic killers, but I just thought, it'd be interesting to write a story like this. So here it is.