Ch. 2.

An almost savage grin washed across Louis' face.

He spun around to find Liam stirring, starting to strain against the ropes that bound his arms and legs.

Liam's eyes slowly fluttered open, disorientated, clearly showing his confusion, his eyes slowly taking in the room.

He saw Zayn first, standing in the shadows right in front of him. He was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed tightly across his chest, a menacing expression on his face.

Then, he hears footsteps behind him. He tried to turn around to see who it was, but couldn't.

Louis walked in front of him, crouching so Liam could see his face.

Liam's eyes widened when he saw Louis, "What... I thought..." He trailed off at Louis' cold expression.

"You thought what? That I actually wanted to be you friend? That I wanted to get to know you better? That I was just another innocent 21-year-old?" Louis sneered at him, "I was innocent, once," His eyes turned sad for a moment before once again becoming the heartless ice-blue they'd been before, "But that's besides the point. The point is, all of that was a lie, Liam dear. You were such an easy target. So trusting. I kinda expected it to take a bit longer. I guess not, huh?" He told him coldly before standing up and kicking Liam in the stomach.

Liam groaned in pain, curling in on himself while Louis just laughed and walked out of the cold, dingy room with Zayn close behind, locking the door after them.

Liam laid there on the ground for a while, wondering to himself how he'd gotten into this mess in the first place.

A few hours later, he heard the lock click open, revealing a small blonde boy holding a tray. He grimaced when he saw Liam lying on the dirty ground and set the tray down by the door, "I'm sorry I can't help you. When Louis wants something, he gets it and if I help you, he'll kill me. I really do want to help..." He left the room, looking back at Liam, pity in his eyes.

Liam took a few minutes to shuffle over to the tray because his arms and legs were still bound.

On the tray were two dog bowls, one with water and the other with dry biscuits.

Liam groaned loudly. Seriously? Dog bowls? Whatever... It's food and he felt as though he hadn't eaten in days.

He carefully bent over to grab a biscuit between his teeth because his arms were tied behind him.

As he straightened up, the biscuit held tightly between his teeth, the door was thrown open with a 'BANG' as it hit the wall, making Liam gasp in surprise, dropping the biscuit. He groaned.

Liam looked up to find Louis standing there with an evil smirk spread across his face.

"Enjoying your food, Mutt? You should. I don't usually feed my victims, but I want you to last a tad bit longer. After all, you do have a pretty face," He told me, a sick smile on his face, "Let's start off by ruining that face. Just a bit. Just a scar. I don't think you'll mind that much." He reached into his pocket and pulled an army knife out of a sheath that was hanging at his side. (A/N* Pic of knife at the side)

He held the knife lightly to his finger, testing the blade. Even that slight contact sliced open his finger, blood gushing out.

He grinned even wider before putting the finger to his lips to staunch the bleeding.

After it stopped bleeding, Louis brought his finger from his lips, licking the blood that was left on his lips, "We're going to have so much fun." He told Liam with an evil grin.

-----------------------------------

Probably, no one's reading this anyway, but who cares. I'm writing cuz I wanna.

But if you do like it and actually read it, you can VOTE, FAN and/or COMMENT and tell me what you think.