Aunt Mary?

It is 6:00 in the morning and I have to get up to go to work, at least I get to see Amy man how I have missed her the last todays. But god do I hate Mondays! I get up and grab my outfit for work a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and convers I grab a towel and walk to the bathroom. When I walk out of my bed room I here mum on the phone Great. "LUCY!" Mum says "What?" I groan "come here please". Wow my mom actually said please "One minute" I yell, I hurriedly walked into the bathroom and sat my cloths on the counter and then I slowly walk into the living room and sit on the couch across from mum. "Some one on the phone wants to talk to you" mum says "who is it?" "I-it's your fathers sister Mary." "What I have a aunt named Mary?" I ask shocked. "Yes now take the damn phone." mum says say goodbye to mum being nice for the first time in a year. So I take the phone and say "Hello?" and I hear a sweet sound on the other end "Hi, Lucy it's your Aunt Mary you probably don't remember me the last time I saw you, you were only a year old." Aunt Mary says. "I want to meet you today at 3:00 at Starbucks by your house" She says. "Wait, wait, wait I haven't seen you in 17 years and you want to talk to me?" I half shout. "Lucy dear please don't get mad" Aunt Mary says calmly. "I got to get ready for work..." I say and then hang up. "What did she want?" Mum asks "she wants me to meet her at Starbucks after work" I reply. "Well you should go meet her then" Mum says, "mum?" I ask "Yes sweetie?" "How come you are being so nice to me all of the sudden?" I ask her  "I'm not going to lie okay" she replies. "Okay" was all I managed to say before she tells me why she's being so nice to me. "Well I'm trying to quit drinking you and hurting you and being rude to you." She says all I could do is stand there frozen in shock, MY MUM, MY MUM WANTING TO STOP DRINKING, ABUSING AND BEING RUDE TO ME?! THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT! "Mum are you lying?" I ask "No Lucy I am not lying" "I got to get ready for work." I say quietly.

-------------------------------------------  

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER IS LONG AS HECK I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

INSTAGRAM IS G.M.M12 BAII LOVES-GRACE