2||The Promise

Frederick's POV

I woke up because something or someone is shaking me.

I opened my eyes and saw Reese with a big smile plastered on her face.

"Can you please get out of my bed!" I said. Annoyed with the shaking.

"New day, fun day!" She jumped on my bed.

"Can you please jump on your bed! Your making my bed thinner." I replied.

"You're a party pooper." She sadly mumbled.

"No, You are." I replied while laughing.

She mumbled words that I can't understand and walked towards the door.

"Breakfast is downstairs." She reminded. Her back facing me. Her face looked like gloomy type compared a while ago.

WEIRD.

 Therese's POV

I opened my eyes, the bright sunlight of the sun blinding my vision.

I sat up and stretched. And then I remembered the dream that Fred dreamt.

Was that a foretelling dream?

I shook the thought and went down the stairs.

I walked to the kitchen and cooked chicken fillet and bacon. Nothing simple.

Then I went upstairs to our room and shook Fred til he wakes up.

When he looked like he was about to wake up, I grinned.

"Can you please get out of my bed!" He shouted annoyedly.

"New day, fun day!" I jumped on his bed.

"Can you please jump on your bed! Your making my bed thinner." He pleaded. Whie his eyes are closed.

I stopped jumping and said: "You're a party pooper."

"No, you are." He replied while he is laughing. I love those smiles.

And then, the dream....

"the dream... was it true?" I mumbled to myself and walked to the door.

I opened the door and reminded him that the food is downstairs and went down.

======================================

We walked through the sidewalk and walked silently. My mind drowned in thoughts.

My mind was full of questions with unknown answers. He was really frightened about that dream I can tell.

"Reese?" Frederick woke me up from my deep thought.

"hm?"

"You're quiet since we ate breakfast at the dining room." he stated looking at me deeply.

"uh-uhm uh...." I nervously stuttered.

"It is about the dream. I knew it." He bluntly guessed. His blue eyes glaring at me intensely.

"uh-uh.... I am just worried." I told him truthfully. My lips quivering with anxiety.

And then, tears started running down my eyes and cheeks.

Fred hugged me. He also cried.

Hugging right here on the sidewalk was like a shame for the others. But for us, it isn't because we don't have care for this world right now. All that matters was the sympathy we had for each other....

We broke the hugging session and made the promise that every bestfriend should have.

"Promise me you'll never leave me Fred." I told him sticking up my pinky finger.

He stucked his too and intertwined it with mine and said:

"I promise."

The question is? Is forever really true?

======================================

A.N.

How do you feel about this chapter?

Hope you all had that feels that I felt while writing on it...

~Anna