V.

"Stupid love." I muttered as I stormed past Kimizuki.

He ruffled the hair on my head and began to talk in a baby voice. "What is shorty upset about this time?"

I kicked him in the shin, and he fell onto the ground. He was probably in excruciating pain, but I paid no attention. I ran to my door, and slammed it shut. Only to collapse on my bed with a muffled screech.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A few minutes passed and I lay on my bed, awkwardly in darkened silence. Someone knocked on my door, and I gave a muffled, "Come in."

I didn't bother looking at the 'intruder.' But I knew exactly who it was, and no, it was not Kimizuki. "Yuichiro Hyakuya, please give me an explanation as to why you are up so late."

"Shinoa, what was that?"

"What was what?" I tried to pretend nothing had happened between us, but it didn't work out. Yuu stared at me for five seconds and I broke. "Yuu, you do know that this is turning into some cliché love story, right?"

"And that's why you ran away." Yuu was attempting to put his given pieces together.

"No... Yes? I don't know!" I was getting flustered, and Yuu could tell. I could see him chuckling under his breath.

"Shinoa, do you, or do you not have feelings for me?"

"What?!"

"You're really bad at hiding things." He laughed, and sighed into his lap.

I started crying, unintentionally I swear!

Damn you, Yuu. I always act different around you. You just have something different about you... It's so... so... the only thing I can think of is, well, you.

Yuu grabbed my chin and pulled my head up to his. He led me to his lips, and this time, I didn't pull back.

At this point I was certain.

I was completely in love with Yuichiro Hyakuya.

But unconventionally, the only thing I could say after our first kiss was, "Damn you."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Whoops. Sorry guys, I forgot about this book😂 I'm an idiot, sorry. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!