Announcing/Preparing For Vegas

Giggles' POV
It was early around 8:30 in the morning and I was in my room reading my book in bed until my phone went ranged. It was Butchy.

Butchy: "Mornings sweetheart."

Giggles: "Good morning, you're up at 8:35 in the morning?"

Butchy: "Yeah but Lela is still sleeping."

Giggles: "Oh, well I'm reading a book and Tanner is still sleeping so basically it's quiet over here."

Butchy: "It's the sames over here."

Giggles: "So, what are you going to do today?"

Butchy: "That's why I was calling, I was thinking that we announce our engagement to everybody?"

Giggles: "Sure."

Butchy: "Okays, so I will call everybody and tell them to meet us at Big Momma's so we can tell them."

Giggles: "Okay, if I was you I would wait until later because it's too early and KiKi hates waking up early just like the other surfers."

Butchy: "That's the same way with the bikers especially Lugnut."

Giggles: "How about around this afternoon?"

Butchy: "Okays. Can you come over for a while because I's bored."

Giggles: "I guess so. Would Lela wake up?"

Butchy: "Lela's don't like to get up this early but just keep your voice low."

Giggles: "Okay, I'll be over less than five minutes."

Butchy: "Okays, guess what?"

Giggles: "What?"

Butchy: "I sold my motorcycle."

Giggles: "Really, how come?"

Butchy: "Because Lugnut already have one and I didn't want it no mores."

Giggles: "How much did you get for it?"

Butchy: "900,000."

Giggles: "Well, that can go towards the stuff for the wedding."

Butchy: "Yep, can I ask you something?"

Giggles: "Of course."

Butchy: "Have you ever wanted to have a kid together?"

Giggles: "Yeah, I was going to ask you the same thing."

Butchy: "Yeahs, I always wanted son or daughter with you."

Giggles: "That can happen."

Butchy: "Reallys?"

Giggles: "Yeah, let me get dressed so we can go to Big Momma's and tell everyone."

Butchy: "Loves you Giggles."

Giggles: "I love you too."

Around 12:00 p.m. at Big Momma's....

Lela's POV

We all here eating lunch until Butchy and Giggles walked in. They got our attention and Butchy started talking.

Butchy: "Hey guys, Lucia and I are...

Giggles: "What Carlos is trying to say is that we're engaged."

(Everybody claps and cheers)

Lela: "Well, the girls and I are throwing you a bachelorette party and the guys will throw Butchy a bachelor party and where will the wedding be at"

Butchy: "I was thinking about Las Vegas?"

Tanner: "Cool, so when are you guys leaving?"

Butchy: "Don't you mean we?"

Lela: Wait, we all going to Las Vegas?"

Giggles: "Yep, we want you guys to come with us because you guys deserve a vacation."

Lela: "This is so fantastic. When are we leaving?"

Butchy: "Around 5 in the morning which we should all start planning everything right now."

Giggles: "The girls and I still have to buy dresses, shoes, get our nails done, hair done, and still have to pack."

Lela: "Then let's start leaving so we can get those things done. Come on girls."

Butchy: "Guys, we have to get tuxedos, shoes, get haircuts, and pack."

Tanner: "Come on guys. Let's go."

Everybody left to go get everything done. As you can say, they all going to have a busy afternoon.