Chapter 3

As my mouth drops open, I familiarize his face. He looks pale, but maybe thats what he is. He has blue eyes, but he has heterochromia, if thats what you call it, in the middle of his eyes. His dark brown hair is perfectly quiffed. And his wearing a black suit and light brown tie. 

Holy shit its kyle smith.

I realize I have been staring long, that everyone in the room is looking at me. 

"Mac, I have to go I have some pretty interviews." He says stressing the word pretty, which made me blushed.

He signals the guy on his right to leave the three of us to talk.

"And how may I help you?" He says in a very low british accent.

"I'm Rose Cristina Steele, and this is my friend, Karen Natalie Jones." I shake his hand.

"And your applying for the job?" His brows crease at Rose.

"Um, no its my friend here who would like to." She says nudging my elbows.

I smiled. 

"Well, I have to interview your friend alone, so you can wait at the waiting area or down the lobby." He says not leaving my eyes.

"But I cant leave my friend alone." Rose replied.

"No... umm... its fine. Its part of the job." I smile at her with the best I can.

"Well looks like your speaking now. I shall leave the two of you alone." She winks at me. Great I thought.

As soon as she left, I was still standing here like an idiot. "Would you like to seat?" He asks me. I smile as I mental slap myself for being so stupid right now. "My name is Kyle Roi Lauren Smith." He says. "But outside call me kyle, here Mr. Smith, but if you hate me call me Mr. Ass." He says smirking.

"Umm.. sure." My subconcious is glaring at me while she hangs herself to death. "I take it, this is your first interview?" he asks me. "Yes actually, all the jobs in Boston werent suited for me. So my friend found one here in London, which was yours. And here I am." I smile and he does the same.

"But your friend she speaks in british."

"Well yes she moved in Boston her whole life, and we've known each other for like 7 years." I say proudly. It was true we've known each other a long time. Long enough to know how each one of us farts first. I smile at that thought. " I see." He smirks. Crap this isnt how me and rose rehearsed it

"Well, what makes you think your qualified for this.?" He asks me, scanning through my records.

"Um.. As I told you jobs in Boston arent suited for me. I always wanted to be part of the buisness world or rather to be a lawyer. I decided it was more intimate for me to join companies if it was possible." I blabbled. God i am so boring. I thought.

"hmm.. Your records show your an honor student correct?" he asks.

"Yes .. yes I am." I proudly reply. He reads my records while I look at the paintings. I noticed a painting that wasnt abstract. It was a guy sitting in a chair with his head buried in his hands. As if he looks like his full of sorrow. I wander who painted it and whats it called, I tilt my head to the left.

"Its by Vincent Van Gough, the painting is called 'sorrow'" He frown answering my unsaid questions. What sorccery is this I thought.

"Well I think its lovely and I think it means alot." I praise. "Its sure does." He says staring into space. shit.

"Well, i see you love abstract art." I change the subject.