chapter 4

SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAD TO FIX MY LIFE FIRST BUT HERE IT IS!!!!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS AND VOTE. i PROMISE TO FINISH THIS BOOK THANKSSSS :=))

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

why would he say that? Why is he so concerned? Do I love him? Is this love? Lust? or Money?

Maybe my ears werent clear to what he said, maybe he was on the phone, but, he wasnt. I thought those things when i was making my to the lobby.

I saw Rose eating 2 J.CO doughnuts by the lobby. jeez, does this girl ever get tired of eating?

"Saw how'd it go?" Her mouth full of doughnuts.

"Went great. I start tomorrow at 9." I said smiling, recalling the thing he said to me.

"And why are you all suddenly happy?" She asks biting her 2nd doughnut.

"Nothing." I sheepishly reply.

"Whatever it is your hiding, I'm still going to find out." She smirks and I roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna call aa cab, stay here." She demands.

"um... about that, Kyle.. I mean Mr. Smith asked us to ride his car going to the new apartment." I say trying not to stutter.

"GEEZ Karen, Its been only what? 5 hours and you got the man under your spell." She says almost a shout.

"His just trying to be nice, besides, he dosent, and will never  fancy me. Anyways, there are other girls in the world who are rich and prettier than me." I retort.

"Just saying, besides its not about the money. Why would he need more money? And you are prettier than those girls who put crayons in their faces, right?" She sighs.

I roll my eyes to end the conversation.

When we exit the building a car was waiting for us. And it wasnt just a car, It was a Lamborghini Estoque.

Rose stopped and gasp in astonishment, "Whew some magnate eh?" All the people passing by cant help but stop and look at the car.

 "Ms. Jones?" A tall, dark hair guy, wearing a suit and tie came out.

"Yes?" I reply,

"I'm Matt, I believe, Mr. Smith asked me to give you a ride home."

I blink multiple times staring at him and the car and at Rose, whos face was pale as mine.

"So your boss, must be very rich eh?" She winks at me and we both giggle inside the car.

The new apartment Rose got wasnt far from my office. As we parked, Matt opened the door for us.

"Thanks" I said and smiled.

"No problem, Ma'am" He went back to the car and left. 

Wow, did he just call me ma'am?

 I suddenly feel like 30 years old.

As we enter the elevator, Rose press the last flour, which was like the top most part of the building.

It stopped on the 38th floor, and came in a man wearing a tux. He dosent look bad, he kind of looks like kyle, but he looks more hotter. He is chubby-cute, Black hair, and maybe a year  younger than Rose.