Past

"Baby?" She asked him, going inside his room. He glance back and smiled at his love.

Drake:Hey babe. *smile*

Onika:What's on your mind?

Drake:Nothing. I was just thinking about our future. Our baby's future. What if I'm not good at being a dad to him or her. What if I fail protecting you and our baby?

She smiled at him as he say those things. She sat at his lap and layed his head in her chest.

Onika:Your going to be a great father, Aubrey. Don't worry about me and the baby, we're going to be fine with you by our side. *smile*

Drake:I love you, Onika.

Onika:I love you more Aubrey...

*

He closed the car door shut and walk up to the door to Onika's house. He knocked at the door, no one answered. Drake grew curious, Onika knows that he's coming over.

He knocked again. But still no one answered. He kicked the door open, growing worried about Onika. He look down at the carpet and saw some blood. He quickly went upstairs to Onika's room.

Drake:ONIKA??!!

Her clothes were scattered everywhere. There were broken glasses, he saw a letter at her bedside table, he quickly tooke it.

"We have her. You want her alive? Meet us at our hide out. If you dont..... We'll kill her."

He punched the wall and groaned in pain. Drake quickly ran outside the house and hop inside his car.

*

He parked his car and hid his gun in his pants. He slowly got outside the car and was pushed by some guys.

They led him inside. When he look up, he saw Onika. Her clothes were ripped, she has bruises everywhere.

Drake:Onika!

He ran to her but was stop by some guys. He grew angry for what they did to her, how could they hurt such a beautiful angel like her. He punched whoever blocked his way.

Onika:Drake....

He didn't listen, he still punching the guy. He glance back and saw a gun being point at him. He stop and put his hands at the back of his head.

??:Tsk. Tsk. Still the same Drake aye?

Drake:Cut the bullshit, Marco. I'm here, now let my girl go.

He said in gritted teeth.

Marco:No can do, brother. I had so much fun with her last night. Damn, she taste good. *smirked*

Drake:YOU RAPED HER!!!!

He charged at Marco but was stop by Marco's men. He chuckled and pointed his gun at Drake's head.

Marco:Don't be mad, brother. I just borrowed her from you, Don't worry. I'll take care of your precious angel.

He chuckled evily. Marco nodded at his men and left. Drake layed in the ground as they keep punching and kicking him.

Onika:P-please! Stop! STOP IT YOUR HURTING HIM!!!

Onika cried out. Drake took out his gun and shoot Marco's men, he quickly went to her and untied the rope in her hands and feet.

Marco went outside his office and saw Drake and Onika escaping, he ran downstairs and--

*BANG BANG*

Onika:D-Drake...

He look down and saw blood. Her legs failed keeping her up, he catched her before she could hit the ground. Marco and his men quickly escape when they heard the police.

Tears started to flow down to his cheeks.

Drake:Baby, you're going to be alright. *cries* I'm taking you to the hospital-GCO

Onika:N-no...

Drake:YOU NEED TO LIVE! ONIKA, I LOVE YOU! I WON'T LET YOU DIE LIKE THIS! What about our plans, Nika? Going to college together, graduate together, start a family. *cries* please Onika, I can't do all that without y-y-you...

Onika:*weak smile* Yes y-you can... You can still go to college D-Drake... Find another girl that can make you smile, find another girl that makes you happy...

Drake:N-no... Y-your the only girl that makes me happy, Nika. *cries. P-Please don't die... Don't leave me.

Onika rested his hand on his cheeks and gave him a weak smile.

Onika:Promise me you'll move on... Promise me that you will find another girl to love...*weak smile* If you ever found her Drake, love her like the way you love me. I will always be here, in your heart...

Drake rested his forehead at her forehead and silently cried.

Drake:I promise...*cries*

Onika:I-I love...y-you my Aubrey...

She quietly whispered and slowly closed her eyes. He started to panick.

Drake:Onika?! No, no, no!

The police finally came. Wayne, Jay, Chris, Bey and Rih quickly step out of the car.

Beyoncé:Drake where's-- oh my god...

Bey gasped and covered her mouth in shocked. Seeing her bestfriend, lying there, lifeless. Tears started to fall down in everyones eyes.

Rihanna:Sir you need to arrest those murderers!

Police:Ma'am we still need his state-GCO

Rihanna:JUST DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!!! LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO MY BESTFRIEND!! THEY KILLED HER, ISN'T THAT ENOUGH INFORMATION FOR YOU FUCKERS?!!

Chris:Robyn calm dow-GCO

Rihanna:HELL NO, THEY KILLED MY BESTFRIEND!!! THEY NEED TO ARREST THOSE GUYS WHO DID THIS TO HER!!!

Rih yelled, her accent kicking in. She broke down crying, Chris hug his girlfriend, feeling the pain she's going through right now. Onika was also his bestfriend, she's like a little sister to him.

Bey's crying became louder. She felt guilty, Onika was always there for her. Especially when Bey and Jay's relationship was in a complicated situation.

Drake:ONIKA!!!!!!!!

*