Chapter 2

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My names Nicki."

I gasped when 'Nicki' took off her hoodie and shades. She looks like Onika! Except for the hair though, Onika's hair was blonde while Nicki's hair is black.

"Are you new here?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just moved here from Trinidad. I live with my mom for a while until I find my own place to stay."

I just stared at her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she really looks like Onika. My Onika. Is this really happening? Is this a dream or something?

"Uhmm, hello? Earth to Drake!" Nicki waved her hand infront of my face which snapped me out of my thoughts, I shook my head and shyly look at her. "I'm sorry you just really look like someone I know." She smiled at me. "It's okay, Aubrey."

"Please call me Drake." I chuckled at her and she just giggled.

"Nah, Aubrey suits you." She giggled. She look at her phone then her eyes widen and mumbled something in her breath. She sadly look at me.

"I'm sorry I gotta go." I frowned. Did she really have to leave?

"It's okay...umm, hey uh. Can I see you again?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded, she wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"I'll see you soon then, Aubrey."

She went inside her car and drove off. I was grinning like a crazy person. I'm going to see her again. I went back inside the Diner, the guys look at me waiting for me to explain.

"So? Who is she?" Rih asked.

"Her names Nicki. She just moved here from Trinidad, she's living with her mom for a while until she can her own place." I said still grinning.

"Bruh, Drake got it bad." Chris whispered to Wayne, they both laughed. I shook my head chuckling at them.

"I don't even know her that much guys."

"That's why you need to see her again, Drake!" Rih exclaimed. "Don't worry okay, I will see her again." I said continuing to eat my lunch.

"How can you be so sure?" Rih asked raising an eyebrow at me and crosshing her arms, I smirked at her, "Because...she gave me her number." I said showing them the paper Nicki gave me earlier.

"Bruh are you serious?!" Wayne snatch the paper from me, Robyn took the paper from Wayne and both her and Bey look at me.

"Aubrey, you need to call her. Like right now." Bey said handing the paper back to me. "What? No, she might be driving right now." I said taking the paper and put it on my pocket. "We have to meet her." Bey said and Rih nodded in approval. Rih look at her phone and smiled.

"Hey guys, mama carol wants to see us tomorrow. She wants us to meet someone." Rih said while waving her phone at us. "Lemme see." Wayne said snatching Rih's phone.

"Tell her we'll go, it's about time we visit mama Carol." Bey said.

"Guys I--" Bey cut me off, "Drake you have to go." She said and held my hand. I weakly smiled at her and nodded.

"So it's settled then, we're going to pay mama Carol a visit tomorrow." Jay announce.

*