Chapter 1

5 years later...

DRAKE'S POV

I picked up the flowers and hop outside my car. I'm going to visit Onika after that I'm going to my mom's house. It's been 5 years since Onika passed away and I still couldn't get over it. I mean she's my first love, I don't want to replace her. The only woman I want is Onika and only her.

"Hey babe." I put down the flowers and sat down the grass. "Your niece, Blue Ivy is growing up so fast, Nika. Bey always show her some pictures of yours." I told her and chuckled a little bit. "She likes you, Nika." I said. No response. I sighed my lips trembling, tears started to form in my eyes.

"I miss you..." I whispered. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I wiped my tears away and answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Aye Drake where are you man? I thought we're having lunch with the gang?" Wayne said.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up."

"You better come Drake or else Bey will kill you." Wayne laughed, I chuckled while shooking my head. "Yeah don't worry, tell her I'll be there." I said and hang up. I stood up and walk towards my car.

*

"Aubrey come here you little shit." Rih laughed and gave me a hug.

I laughed and hug her back. I sat down besides Chris.

"Man, I miss this. Us taking lunch together just like old times." Jay said while eating his food, we nodded. Just like old times.

"Yeah but this lunch would have been great with Onika." Wayne said all of the sudden and we all went silent. I bowed my head so that no one can notice the tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Great way to ruin our lunch, Wayne." Rih said and throwed some french fries at Wayne.

"Oh man. Brey I'm--" I wave my hand at him and smiled. "It's okay man."

"Are you okay Drake?" Bey asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine you guys. Let's just continue to eat our lunch." I smiled at them but they still didn't look convinced but continued to eat anyway.

Then we heard some clashing sounds, we glanced back and saw the waiter accidentally bumping a girl. Her clothes were wet because the water that the waiter was carrying spilled all over her.

"Miss I'am so sorry--" the girl smiled showing her dimples.

"Who are you looking at Drake?" Chris asked. I point the girl with jet black hair. "Her smile looks familiar."

They look at the direction I was pointing and saw the girl. Rih gasped and softly slap Chris. "It's okay." The girl said, her voice! She sounds like Onika!

"Sh--she sounds like--" I cut Jay off.

"Onika." I softly said.

The mystery girl went outside. I couldn't see her face properly because she's wearing a grey hoodie on and shades.

"Aubrey go after her!" Rih exclaimed and push me off my chair. "What?! Are you crazy?! What will I say?" I look at her then she rolled her eyes.

"You're a charmer, use that charm of yours now go after her!" Rih said and pushed out. I look around and saw that the mystery girl was about to go inside her car, I ran after her and softly tap her shoulder, she glance back and smiled.

"Hi, umm can I help you?" She asked. I froze, her voice, it reminds me of Onika.

"Hi, I-I umm, I saw what happened inside and... I just wanna ask you if you're okay." I said nervously, my hands are sweating. Damn.

She giggled at me and said, "I'm fine, thank you for asking. Umm, who are you?" She asked.

I nervously chuckled, "Oh, where are my manners. I'm Aubrey but you can call me Drake." I introduced myself while handing out my hand to her, she took it and smiled. "Cute name. Aubrey." She giggled.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My names Nicki."

*
HEY GUYS!!! 😁💕

This is my new story I've been working on, don't worry I'll update Lost Love...soon. 😁 Don't forget to comment and vote 😘

-Barbie_Doll_Nicki 💖