The Unforgettable Confession (Part 1)

The room quivered with excitement, I could even feel it from backstage. Everyone rused back and forth, the live was going to start soon. I peeked threw the curtain and saw the lights starting to dim and the fans starting to cheer. Dramatic music started playing, which made the fans even more excited.

"Let's do our best tonight, Kei." I turn around and see yo-ka. He smiled and so did I as I nodded.

Tatsuya entered the stage, the audience started clapping rhythmically. As Tatsuya took his place behind the drums, Shoya came on and continued to the side of the stage where he took his bass. Then I came and gestured to the audience to clap louder. I stepped to the side listening to fans clapping and some shouting my name. Seems like I have a few admirers in here. I took my guitar and longed to play it.

Finally yo-ka came on and the audience went crazy. The master has come and so we started playing our opening song. The excitement of the crowd made me more motivated every time. More motivated to play and to give the best preformance.

The movement of the crowd always looks the best from the stage. I look over the crowd and see how everyone starts to jump. I feel someone come up from behind me and then starting to hug me. Of course it was yo-ka. I turn towards him and grin. The fans are going to love this.

The live continued and as one of my solos came and went to the centre. Everyones hands were up in the air almost as if they're worshipping me. That feeling is the best of all. Yo-ka came up beside me and continued to sing. He has a wonderful voice and I can understand that all the girls crush on him so bad. I turned towards yo-ka and he was already looking my way so I gave him a nod and a smirk. He started laughing. I could barely hear his laugh but I love hearing him laugh. I don't really know why, I just do.

-----

I returned backstage, handed my guitar to one of the crew members. Everyone shouted "Thank you for the hard work!" The live was over and I was exhausted. Tomorrow was a free day so I could sleep for as long as I liked.

"Hey Kei."

"Hm?" I turned around and faced yo-ka.

"You got a moment?" yo-ka looked quite serious. I wonder what he's got on his mind?

"Sure."

We went to an unoccupied room and yo-ka shut the door. This must be something serious, he's never acted this way before.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I sat on a sofa and faced yo-ka. His back was turned against me so I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He slowly turned towards me.

"I need to tell you something." he said quite aggressively. Am I in trouble? Did I do some kind of mistake in the live? I waited eagerly for him to continue. Yo-ka sat himself next to me and looked me in the eye.

"We've known each other for a long time..." His face expression was a bit hard to read at the moment, so I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I have no idea what he's about to say and it made me a little impatient. It took a little while before he finally continued.

"And I think somewhere along the way, I've..." yo-ka was about to look away but then he turned back and gave me an intense look and said:

"I've fallen for you! Kei!"