A kiss (Part 7)

An annoying ringtone made me wake up. Why do I have this ringtone as my alarm? It's very annoying. My arm was laying around Kei's waist. Kei was still half asleep so I had to go up and turn the alarm off. I looked over at the bed and Kei was still laying down with a serious case of bed-head. He looked adorable.

"Oi!" I shouted as I jumped on him. "It's time to go up!" I laughed as he looked at me in surprise and confusion. "Good morning princess, you're hair is extra lovely this morning." I said sarcastically.

There was a hair spike that pointed right up which he tried to fix. "Get off me! I can't get up if you're sitting on me!" Kei said as he smiled. I got off of him and headed to the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

We were going to do some promotion for our upcoming album, so were going to visit a Tower Records in the city.

-------------

We walked to our meeting point. We were the first ones, which was good so we wouldn't have to explain how we came here together.

I was so glad that Kei finally came around. I knew that he liked me, he just wouldn't admit it. Now we can finally have a relationship, but of course it's going to be hard. We are going to have to hide it from our bandmates and our fans. But it's going to be worth it because I'll have Kei. The most beautiful man on the planet and the most amazing guitarist.

"Hello!" Suddenly a Tatsuya appeared out of nowhere and snapped me out of my daydreaming. "Woah, both of you were deep in your own little world... I was wondering if I would've been able to take you back to planet earth." Tatsuya laughed a little.

I glanced over to Kei and I could see that his face was a hint of pink. Was he also thinking about us? I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Hey Kei. You're a bit red, you aren't sick are you?" asked Tatsuya.

"Wha-? Uh.. No I'm fine." Kei replied awkwardly.

He was thinking about us, otherwise he wouldn't have been this awkward and embarrassed.

"Anyway... Where's Shoya? We should be heading to Tower Records soon." I said to break the tension.

"I haven't seen him yet." Tatsuya replied.

We heard running. We turned to see Shoya. "I'm not late am I?"

Tatsuya looked overdramtigcally at his watch. "You're 5 seconds late!"

"Come on lets go!" I said as I went in the direction of Tower Records.

-----------------

Promotion was done and the pictures were posted on twitter. Now we were walking to the venue where our next concert was.

We had our sound check and started practicing. As we were practicing I wanted to look at Kei, but since I'm in the centre and it would be too obvious if I were to stare at Kei people would definitely suspect something. But I could sometimes feel a stare from my left a little in the back. Kei was watching me. Him watching me comforted me and calmed me. Sometimes I can get a little nervous before a live, so him watching me kept me at ease.

We finished practicing and I could finally look at him. I gave him a little grin. His face looked surprised, he probably thought that I wouldn't notice him staring at me. Kei looked a bit embarrassed.

We went backstage to change and get our makeup done. That takes quite a while.

Finally it's just Kei and I in the changing room.

I walk straight up to him and give him a deep kiss. A kiss to calm me. A kiss to excite me.

A kiss that makes me feel alive.