Chapter 12 - I will forever love you

(Alexander)

Thelma was rolling around in her sleep. I had barely got any. Thelma had taken me away from my mother that I had'nt seen for more than 3 years! I just told Thelma the fake story of why I didn't live with my mother. My mother didn't have a dark secret or anything, it was just....... she fortold that Thelma would come and that she would one day be a great queen. My mother also saw that I would be killed if I wouldn't go because she would misbehave. I understood wahy she sent me away and so I waited and waited. Maybe Thelma was trying to save me from something unknown to me. I only knew about her father, mother and aunt but no one else oh, yes and her more evil father. But I was the one who is supposed to protect her! After all, she is, as I have mentioned before, fragile on the inside. She has got a crystal clear heart but she can be rough at times but it is alll just a cover up. I knew that because she had told me. She had also told me about how scared she felt when she almost killed her other worldly father and aunt. She was actually really afraid of her aunt and her other worldly father. She told me how she cried that night. She was scared of her parents being damaged or me. But, whenever she needed it, I would be her knight in shining armour and I really think she would need it soon.

I slowly went out of bed. I was going to spell this area. I couldn't risk her aunt finding us or whatever people that wants to do her harm. I was outside the lakehouse she had made. She was quite an adult when it came to those matters. I was going to protect her and love her, forever. Whoever was going to do her harm, was going to pay. She no longer needed to carry the weight that was on her chest all the time. All that fear, that unhappiness. I was going to get rid of it. I focused on the dark valley and a light appeared in my hands. I didn't know that many spells, only 10-15 but this was one of the spells mom had tought me, because she knew I would need it. Us elves have many abilities and doing magic is one of those abilities. The light went up in the air and it went throughout the alley. Like a nuclear bomb. After that, everything went back to normal, the flowers sparkling because of some droplets. It was beautiful, the moon up reflecting on the lake. I wish Thelma was here.

I walked slowly back into the house and to the bed. Thelma wasn't there. I ran around th house shouting her name in hope of finding some clue of her being in the house or at it's borders. I found it to be empty. But it couldn't be! I....there is a spell on the valley, no one is supposed to see us or know we are here that's how the spell goes, not even her mother or father could've found her and I really doubt they would have left without bringing me along. The only reasonable explanenation was that someone had been here when I hadn't cast the spell. I ran outside. This wasn't good at all.

I looked around and heard bushes ruffling. A voice whispered, "Never again". I ran to the forest. She had to be here somewhere. I heard footsteps running perhaps ten meters in front of me. I started running towards the person. "Who are you!" I demanded as I started coming closer. I saw he was holding something in his arms, like a weak person. "Your worst nightmare." I heard the male voice reply as he ran too fast for me to catch him. What am I now going to do, her dad is going to KILL ME!

(Thelma)

I awoke in an unfamiliar room. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a fairytale like dress. It fit my shape perfectly. I stood up and walked around the sapphire room, seriously, it was made out of what was likely to be sapphire! I came to a mirror and gasped. My hair was done in a beautiful way. I had a golden piece of hair jewelry that was hanging down my forehead. On the very bottom of the hanging, it had what seemed like a type of diamond. My hair was done up in a high, humongously big, curly ponytail. I touched my hair and I heard a small chuckle behind me....

(Jareth)

WHERE IS SHE! I have lost my daughter three times now! Why does she have to be such a trouble maker. We have searched thoroughly throught the whole kingdom and beyond without even a small trace of her. I have tried looking into my crystal searching for her, but all I see is darkness. The only place left would have to be.... no she wouldn't be so reckless as to go to... wait what am I thinking here, she doesn't care about the concequences, all she cares about is Alexander. She hasn't quite remembered how much she loved me and Sarah or how much we loved her, even though she did hug us after our first meeting. She was only faking it really, she got me and Sarah to believe that she really had remembered everything but she hadn't. She had only remembered a fraction of it. Her memories were nothing without love. The love and work put into those memories was irreplacable. I just hate that I can't see her......wait , maybe I haven't been looking right. Thelma must be with Alexander so I must look for him.

I looked into the crystal to see a very frightened Alexander. That could'nt mean something good. I decided to fly over to him.

As I entered the mortal world, I flew towards the place that the crystal had told me to go to. I sat in a tree and watched Alexander. He was sitting by a tree, ripping his hair out. 

"Her dad's going to kill me!" He said as he pulled his hair. Why was I going to kill him? 

Curiosity got the best of me and I flew down from the tree. I went behind it and turned into my human form. "Now, why will I do that?" I asked slyly as I stepped closer to him. He froze and his head started to come up slowly. "I can't tell you, otherwise, you'll kill me!" He said as he stood up. I used my magic to come up close to him quickly. "You better tell me, after all, she is MY daughter!"I told him as I pushed him against the tree, holding him up by the shirt. "While putting a protective spell on the house, someone sneaked into the house and...." he stummered before he looked away in pain. Only then did I truly realize what had happened. I took out my crystal and at last I saw Thelma. She was standing on a balcony staring at the stars singing a song about not being able to breathe without someone. I looked at Alexander quickly to see his face was full with pain. She was singing about Alexander. "Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air....."she sang the last line of the song. I saw she was trying to do something but I didn't see what it was. Then she tried doing something else, what seemed like trying to summon a crystal without progress. Then the door behind her opened.