Chapter 9 - The Monster -2

Chapter 9

The Monster -2

I am sorry to everyone who is following this story, for not updating regularly.. Please check out this chapter now..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Could I... just hang around here for a little while? I don't really want to watch a movie right now." I shivered again and my hands went blue. "Are you cold?"

"Maybe a little bit..." I lied. "Could you give me my cane? I need to lay down."

"Sure!" he whispered.

He didn't give me the cane. Instead, he stood and helped me out of the chair and to the bed with his arm around my shoulder. When my back hit the comfortable mattress and my head the lot of pillows, he lost his balance and fell partly on top of me.

He braced himself with his elbow so he wouldn't hurt me and his face was soon buried in the crook between my neck and shoulder. I wanted to touch him. Out of instinct, my arm raised and I realized what I was about to do just before my fingers were to make contact with his silky hair. I shivered again.

I so needed to let my instinct take control over my body and allow these fingers to find their way through softness... I so needed for my arms to roll around his body, bringing it closer to mine... I so desperately needed to kiss the back of his head, his neck, his ears, to let my arm jealously keep him from going away, to moan my pleasure into his ears, to never let go... But I had to.

I had to think with my head, even though my heart was screaming for it to shut up. I was thinking with my head, since it all was just a little accident and not one of Valerie's fairytale.

"I'm sorry." Jerome murmured, sitting back beside me on the bed, his hand still pressed on the mattress near my shoulder. He was looking at me apologetically.

"It's okay..." It came as an almost inaudible whisper.

My eyes were closed as I was feeling brand new sensations from his body leaving mine. I felt empty. Cold. Now it was not a lie. I shivered and scooted a bit so he could sit down against the bed rest and for him not to feel embarrassed because of me.

I was ashamed. I felt like a jerk for having all these feelings. I was supposed to try and start a friendship with the guy and I almost had felt him up as a stupid pervert. I was no better than the guy in his car.

The knot I felt in my stomach was starting to expand itself as it was finding its way with shivers through my body. It went through my throat and up to my nose. I contorted my face a bit so I maybe could stop the inevitable tears from leaving my eyes. But it already was too late and as I felt my eyes burn, they shut tight and the droplets fell to my cheeks. I must have been an awful sight.

"I... I should let you rest," he finally said, standing up from the bed. That hurt. I knew then that I had failed my try at friendship. Now he new what a monster I really was. I felt all the shame slip inside of my body as the tears continued to silently leave my eyes. I was a monster. I had misunderstood his feelings. I had totally fucked up.

"Do... do you need anything?" I numbly shook my head. "You want me to give you a comforter?" I was cold, but not from a lack of heat in the room. I shook my head again.

When I heard the door slowly close behind him, I couldn't hold anything anymore. So I cried.

"I'm sorry, Jerome..." I murmured through my tears.

I probably had cried myself to sleep as when a knock at the door awakened me, I could see it was already night through the window of the room.

"Yannick... Are you awake?" I heard Valerie say through the door.