Chapter 10: Now Theres a Problem

As I walk home my stomach was killing me. I don't know if I was hungry or what but it wasn't feeling too good. Before I left Tyler finally found the time to stop laughing and tell me that Brandon wasn't going to be back until Thursday. As soon as I got home I had to use the bathroom. I checked my phone and it was the 22nd which was when I was supposed to start my cycle. I got there and nothing happened, nothing was there. "Okkkkaaaayyyyy" I say to myself. After using the bathroom I got my phone and called Grace. "I'm late"I say."We'll hello to you too miss thang and late for what we ain't goin nowhere"she exclaimed. "Oh hey sorry and my 'stuff " I explained. "FOREAL?!'I heard her yell thoroughly the phone. "And then what happened on fri-........OH MY GOD!"She caught on. "You don't thin-" I questioned. "Sorry chile I don't know, but then it's natural to be late one day maybe it'll probably come tomorrow"she tried to convince. "Wait hol up Kaelyn callin let me group us" I say while clicking buttons. "Kaelyn you may enter"I say in a deep voice. "Hey y'all"she screams. "We need to talk"I say concerned. "What's wrong" she questions. "Shanails late" grace shouts. "For wha- ohhhhhhhh" Kaelyn slowly catches on. "We'll thanks Grace just put my bidness on the street, you're the best!" I say sarcastically. "Your welcome"she says trying to be funny. I give her a fake laugh and then she shuts up. "Well it could be that you're pregnant"she informs. "Thanks for stating the obvious you so smart" I shoot at Kaelyn. "Look I'm trynna help you" she shoots back. "Hey hey y'all calm down look Shanail in order for us to help you, you need to calm ya panties and Kaelyn you need to keep calm cause you have to understand that she's freakin out here" Grace try's to bring peace to the conversation. "I'm sorry you guys but what if I really am pregnant? What I look like a pregnant model?" I scream. "Wel- wait a minute a model?!" Kaelyn says confused. "Oops I forgot to tell you that?" I ask innocently. "UH YEA!" they both shout. "Well I'm a teen model for vogue but let's not get off topic"I say trying to get the attention off of my future career. "Ok we will be there in 15-20 minutes with a test so be ready" grace warns.

~sorry it took me so long to add another a chapter I'm going to try to be persistent with it. So comment please~