Chapter 20: what are we to do

Once I went into 24 hr fitness I was really ready to start. As I sat there waiting for Sarena to show up I was messing with my baby fat. "Uh um" Sarena clears her throat. I look up and smile as she signs us in. "Come on we got a lot of work to do" Sarena says as we walk to a closed off room. "Look now the schedule is for us to workout in the mornings so in the daytime you can work or take care of Jacob. Now this is just until you get back to your normal size, that shouldn't take much time because.......your not THAT big" she explains. "Ok" I simply say. We begin our workout and I start to fill the burn. As I did the sit ups it felt like I was loosing the fat already. About 3 hours later I was sore but I'm ready to be with my baby. To be honest I wasn't really comfortable leaving my baby so early, it's not that I don't trust Brandon it's just I kind of built that relationship with him. "Brandon is moving to Los Angelos" I blurted out as we were walking outside. "WHAT?!" she yelled. "Yea so what are we going to do" I say while unlocking my door. "You know what meet me at this Jamba Juice around the corner" she insisted. "Ok" I said as I hopped in the car and drove down the street. Soon we arrived at the Jamba Juice and we ordered some smoothies. "See this is the kind of stuff that you need to be eating and drinking for the meantime" Sarena says as we sit down. "Alright but what about Brandon?" I ask. "What about him? He's just yo baby daddy!" she questions. My smile dropped as she said that I really don't know for what though. "Ahh....awe you like him don't you" she said surprised. "No....well maybe just a little. Even though he dogged me completely I wouldn't want him to not be able to be there. Unlike me I want my baby to have a father around and from Houston to Los Angelos is a long way" I said. "I know....wait hol up a minute call him and tell him to bring his parents over your house and I'm going to make a few phone calls" Sarena instructed. "Alright" I say hesitantly but I call anyway.

~hey y'all I'm sorry it's been a week since I updated but sorry to say this book is slowly coming to a end but its not over yet! So don't worry but I'm coming out with another story it's going to be called why me and its going to be full of drama and more so look out for it but still keep it going with this story love y'all ✌~