Chapter 22: life is good

We finally made it to Los Angelos and I LOVE it! Me and Brandon aren't together right now we are just really focused on how to be good parents to Jacob. We aren't having any drama or anything we actually get along really well. I have been going to this school for kid celebrities and it seems that I have caught the eyes of Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior he's cute and whatever but we just be hangin. Brandon even got him a girl, she not a celebrity but she's pretty. My mama is just determ.ined that one day we will be together one day, she says we will be married one day. As for my career it's really boosting I have gotten a lot of jobs lined up, even Tyler Perry asked ME to be in one of his movies so I'm getting ready for that. I finally showed them all of my talents so now I have a CD out and it has well over a million sells on it. So life right now for me is good and the good thing is that I have 4 people by me that I can trust will never leave me and that's God, my mama, my baby Jacob, and Brandon. The good thing is that Brandon doesn't have to have everyone know that "his baby is a celebrity" or "he knocked up Shanail Clay" he's real and I like that. Who knows mama might be right after all.....or is she?