13

AN: My new favorite . . . (He's from Aoharu x Machinegun)
You crept around the barred door whilst making your way through the chains. It was difficult walking in sync with these strangers. The clanking of chains was barely heard as you all approached the other side of the wall.
The same old man was standing on the stage where you once were. . . where you had been sold.
He seemed to have ended the situation that happened all throughout the auction house. You looked out into the seats to see fallen bodies, which you're hoping are not corpses. That would be kinda creepy.
You recognize the skeleton from the rollercoaster earlier, and also see the hat that went up in the air with the strange boy wearing it. He was a couple years younger than yourself, you estimated.
-
Back to what was going on.  The captive mermaid you saw was also accompanying the old man and giant on the stage. You and the now-free prisoners were still hidden and little bit by the curtain.
Soon you all creeped out, to find out more of what was going on.
Another man, who, was hairy, blue-haired, and pantless, tossed you the keys to unlock each chains. Well whichever persons caught them would set you free.
Where do you go now? If you try and go back to your old life you're clearly going to be captured again. You were probably a target from the start, because everyone around your town knew your face.
You would be sent back to this hellhole. And you wouldn't want to be crossing the noble that bought you again.
Actually now that you think about it, that noble owned and rented out many of the buildings in your town to business owners. He must be very wealthy, because almost each month the business owners in your town complain about raised rent. The noble was greedy, and never took care of the town's infrastructure.
-
You weren't the only lost one. A bunch of where-do-we-go-now's erupted from all around you. Some pirates, some normal people & foreign visitors.
Some left at that or at least tried to.
"Hey, don't go outside!"
"Why?"
"A whole navy troupe is outside waiting for us!!"
"Us!? What did we do?"
"Not us, it's those damned pirates!"
The strange man with the straw hat looked over at us and gave a cheeky smile.
"Sorry, sorry. Guess we've been a little too rough." *cue Luffy's laugh*
"Damn mugiwara!" A fiery man with red hair flaring up looked a little pissed off at the one called "straw-hat".
"A little too bad we got caught up in this too." Said another man.
You had no clue how you could hear the people talking all the way on the other side of the auditorium. It doesn't really matter now. It's not like you were seeing subtitles or anything.