LONG TIME NO SEEchapter one

Hi im malak watson and this is a new year for (litteridly) and squad is ready for highschool (senior year).But today is my first day of school.

Well today my mom is droping off so i can know the route so I can walk tayvion (TAYVION POWER) good friend of mine and part off squad.
We get there and I go to the office to get my schedule for the class's. I'm supposed to take.I see tayvion and jaden (JADEN DELAROSA) and (RIVER BLEU) and the rest the of squad. And this girl came in after them I think I'm love and get who see was (JORDAN DELAROSA) who is jaden younger sister she 14 and she 5'4 she has hair don't let me get started on how her body is built she is just perfect. And then she sees me and we haven't saw each other since 10 and look at her now.

JORDAN'S POV

Wow I haven't seen you in a long time i said. He said back I have missed you so much. I said the same thing back to him.

Wow when I see him I start to catch and he is like a best and now that he is older he is wayyyyy cuter now.

MALAK POV

JJ has gotten older and I've always had feelings for her I don't know if she feels the same. Ok let's talking about my feelings and then we all look and at our schedule and looks like Jordan and me have all the same class. And then we leave the office and then me and Jordan head out to our class's.

Skip to lunch :)

JORDAN'S POV

OK me and malak and the rest of the squad are heading to lunch and he said do you want to come to my house and chill.