Erza VS Lucy

Hi Minna! Before I start I'm going to let you all know that the battle scene may suck since I'm not to sure about Erza's powers ( I have watched the episodes I just don't know most of her battle move names) and it might not make sense also their thoughts will be in bold italic....... Anyway I do not own Fairy tail, Hiro Mashima does, Now back to the story...

_________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback~ 

" LUCY!!! I want you to fight me at the guild..... UNDERSTOOD?!!"  Erza had pointed her sword towards lucy while she glared at her sharply.  " N-nani?! y-y-you w-want me to f-f-fight y-y-you??!"  Once she saw Lucy shaking she started to think to herself while she had a dark aura flowing out of her and then she nodded about her plan to humiliate lucy and the idea of how she was going to make Koji eat his words.... 

____________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

Nobody's POV~

Everyone in the guild froze and they had a look of pity and fear for the poor celestial mage....... I mean celestial WOLF SLAYER mage. Natsu, wendy, gray, levy, and Happy turned pale for two reasons... 1. Erza looked she just came from the depths of hell... 2. She just threatened Lucy into a duel ( from their point of view, It sounded like it was more of a fight to the death then anything..... Poor Lucy -.-' )

Happy, Levy, and Wendy looked like they just saw their worst nightmare, Gray was silently praying for lucy's safety and Natsu looked like he was about to blow because as we all know, The one he loves, not that he knows for sure, was about to fight the devil ( Erza ) herself and horrified at the thought that he wouldn't be able to protect lucy from danger.

Sora's POV~

When Big brother Koji said that Lulu ( Sora's nickname for lucy besides sissy) could beat red- head in a fight, everyone inside this building which I think Lulu said it was called a guild froze and a few of the people that was inside the infirmary went pale. The one with pink ( Natsu: IT'S SALMON!!!) Ahem, I mean salmon hair looked scared but he also looked like he was about to wreck havoc everywhere. From what I can see Sissy and the " Salmon" Idiot looks like they like each other but they haven't realized it yet ( That's right I may be 4 but I'm very smart and I'm very quick to pick up the mood)

I looked towards Koji and it seems as if he also realized how the mood changed quickly. I looked up at Sissy and saw that she was sweating a lot.

Koji's POV~

After I finished what I said, Everyone in the guild or whatever it's called had froze and looked at nii-san with pity and worry with a hint of fear. In the corner of my eye, I saw some of the people that was in the infirmary and they went deathly pale. The one with the pink hair looked like he was going to attack red-head but at the same time he looked scared. I felt Sora look at me so I looked back and from what I saw it seems like she realized that the mood had changed completely. Sora looked at lucy-nee and I looked at red-head.