Love triangles, Lucy's new power, And Romance at the Hot springs?! Part 2

Hey Minna! Here's the second part of the other chapter! I'm so so so so so SOOOO Sorry that it took so long for me to update and stuff. I hope you all can forgive meh!! >_<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NALU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NALU~~~~~~~~~~~~NALU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's POV~

"p......wake........up.....wake up.......WAKE UP LUCE!!!" " KYAAA!!??" I screamed as I fell on the floor in surprise and pain because my head hit something. I heard a yelp and a thump as I fell on something warm and soft and heard a grunt of pain. I held my head as I looked up to see what ,or for that matter, who I landed on. I blushed when I came face to face with kasuki. Our faces were so close that our nose were touching and that we would've kissed if it weren't for the fact that he was covering his mouth in embarrassment. After what seemed like forever (even though it was 15 seconds), I squealed in surprised and quickly moved away before backing up to a corner after kicking kasuki to the wall by accident.

I watched as Kasuki slowly sat up with a large lump on his head blushing with a dazed look. ' oops..'  I sweat dropped and looked over to natsu who seemed to be seething with jealousy, ' Is...Is Natsu jealous? Pfft, that's impossible...'  I stared at natsu as he glared at kasuki dangerously with a extremely jealous look in his eyes.  I was about to ask what was wrong until I heard his voice in my head, ' Why is she blushing?? Why am I so pissed?? Why wasn't I the one under her looking in her eyes??! She's suppose to only have me as a best friend! She's suppose to like me since were best friends and partners for crying out loud!! Wait, why am I sad? Lucy don't talk to him no more~!!' I blinked a few times as I watched his expressions change quickly, '....or Maybe not...' Natsu looked at me slightly with a hurt look before jumping slightly since i caught him looking and turned away to sit on the floor near the bathroom. Sora and shizu had woken up once i fell off the bed and..well you already know the rest. Natsu had moved himself towards the couch as the three of us went into the bathroom first to do what we needed to do. Once we finished, we exited the bathroom and went to the kitchen. The boys did there thing once we got out. Koji and Haru came in filled with excitement as Kasuki came in with a slight blush. Natsu was in the other room sitting next to happy sulking a little. He also had a depressed aura around him. I started to make breakfast for everyone as they started to chat. 

" Ne Ne! Lucy-nee, I can't wait to go the hot springs!!" I heard shizu just as soon as i finished making the waffles and I paused when i heard the word ' hot spring'. I turned around with a confused expression, " Nani? what do you mean by that??" Koji gave me a 'your serious?' look, " You already forgot lucy-nee? Yesterday, we got tickets to go to the kayashi hot springs for like what, two days and nights?" "Eh?"  I blinked a few times and started to rack my brain to see if i could remember. " Yea! we got them as a reward from the mission! I can't wait!" Haru beamed at me before he chatted with shizu and koji excitedly. I sighed before finishing up and giving everyone their food. The kids and i  had  Bacon and pancakes while natsu and kasuki got eggs and waffles with orange juice. I walked into my living room and and sat next to the sulking natsu and gave him his plate with a smile. I also gave happy fish, which by the way, took it with pleasure. " Hey natsu." Natsu looked up slightly from his food and glanced at me before looking away with a slight redness forming on his cheeks, which didnt go un-noticed by happy and I. " Hey luce." I smiled and continued to eat with natsu. 

After about 15 mins, we all finished and started to pack for the hot springs. It's been awhile since i last went to the hot springs. I helped everyone pick clothes except kasuki, koji and haru since they were working together with their's, I packed Sora's and a little of shizu's clothes since they didnt know what to bring. I placed some kimono's in there just because. I looked over to natsu who was just sitting on my bed with happy staring at me curiously. I sighed in disbelief, ' I can't believe that natsu doesn't know how to pack.....' I stood up and walked over to natsu, " Natsu, I'm going to help you with the packing because mavis knows you only bring food." " Hey! I also bring a change of clothes and a blanket with some food!" I face-palmed, " That doesn't count because were always on missions and stuff. * sigh* lets just hurry up and go to your house. Guys, we'll be right back." I dragged natsu out of my house and started to walk to his place.