Chapter 5

{Adam}
I walked in the station looking at all the men getting ready. They were running everywhere. I have no clue and the time was ticking. Then I spaced out. Where is Tommy? The sheriff said to me is that I had to stay here but I wasn't paying attention. All the cops rushed out and got in there cars going to the destination. I got up and jumped in my car and followed without them knowing. The roads were slippery because it was a cold winter. Tried to stay calm but in my head was going crazy. Who ever took Tommy will pay! When the cops stopped at an abandoned building. I had a gun in my glove box. I opened it and sneaked out of my car. When the close was clear I ran to the building. I looked around and checked where I can get inside. Looked around, finally I found a fire escape. I climbed the stairs fast as I can. When I went on top I heard people talking. After I heard a girl screaming. I was at a window and opened it. There was a girl that was getting beat up by these older adults. I looked around quickly. Finally I found a bat. Grabbed it fast, and headed to men. I hit them both in the head. They both went down. After they went down I ran to the girl and helped here up.
"Hey are you okay?!" I said
"Yeah, but who are you."
"I'm Adam."
"So your the Adam that Tommy was talking about."
"Wait you know Tommy?!"
"Yes, I'm his roommate, Pina."
Well Let's get you out of here," I said as walking her in the window.
"Tommy is in Room 46, but be careful there night watchers, also the lever is in the control room," Pina said after she left.
"Thanks."