Chapter 8

{Tommy}
My eyes started to open and I was in a dark room. I thought to myself not again, but this time I felt comfy and safe. Then as I got up I notice that I was in a bed and someone was sleeping next to me. Scared, was the word that I was feeling. I started tapping at the mysterious person and they started to moan. The person got up from their sleep and I can feel the person staring at me.
"Tommy, honey what's wrong." I notice the persons voice and it was my true love, Adam, but how. Then from thinking I knew that this bad event was a stupid nightmare.
"Just a nightmare," I said.
"Oh, well I can make them go away," he cheered. Adam grabbed my face and placed his soft lips on to mine. He made me feel very safe and kinda horny . Then all of a sudden he started a make out session. Oh his love always drive me crazy. Adam got on top of me and started taking my shirt off. After the shirt it was my pants coming off my bare skin. Then it was mine turn, so I flipped him over and started getting him naked. Adam was moaning as I started going towards his boxers. The sound of his moan made me even more naughty. Then Adams friend popped out and said hello. Adam flipped me over and kissed my neck, making sure to leave marks. Moans after moans I knew that I was going to gave fun. Adam's friend was traveling and started to pump. I started yelling Adam and biting my lips. He wasn't having sex, he was making love to me and it was wonderful. Adam's skin was rubbing against mine and it felt good.
After 45 minutes
The sweat was dripping and I knew that Adam just made me his. He kissed me on the forehead and rapped his hand around me.
"I can't wait to spend my life with you," he whispered. I just smiled and turned to face him. I kissed him on the nose and laid on his chest. Finally i fell asleep. This relationship was going to live forever and its never go away. Adam was the one who i was going to marry and grow old with him. My life was going the way i wanted. Adommy is real!

________________________THE END_______________THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!______________________________________________________