Chapter 3

The doctor began to tell me of the events that occurred within the past few months. A virus they labeled as 'P20A' was contracted by a mechanic who worked on the plumbing system. First, the mechanic had symptoms of the flu. However, as time went on, he began to get incredibly worse. The man ended up about 5 days later. The virus then spread, signs showed up amongst his co-workers, and each one of them died 5 days later as well.

Smith's research on the virus was running very slowly until my research was sent to him. His research quickly developed after my input, but he couldn't finish his work. And so, he sent for my arrival hoping I could help fit in the last piece of the puzzle. When I was on my way to the colony, however, Dr. Smith believed he found the proper formalization.

I was then introduced to the vaccine. Dr. Smith reached for a vile with a clear thin liquid from a test tube holder on his desk. He informed me that he first exposed the rats and monkeys to the virus and left them for an hour. After the hour has passed, he injected the test animals with his vaccine and recorded their progress. After the fifth day had passed, the animals were found with their vitals healthy.

"I'd love to!" I proclaimed, "When can we start?"

Just about as he was going to speak, a man withhair as black as space barged through the door. 

Author's Note:

Well I hope that you are enjoying this story so far! I wrote is back a few months ago, and so my writing style has probably changed since them.  Don't forget to comment your thoughts and be sure to share this with any of your friends if you found this entertaining!

xoxo

Annabelle