Off too SCHOOL:1

First day in Japan ! Ep! New friends ! New life! Yay!

I was in the limo to the new school daddy paid for!

Ouran. I refused to wear the yellow ball gown, but I made an agreement with mr.Suoh he told me as long as I wear a school girl uniform with the same yellow tie and a yellow mid thigh skirt. But I thought it looked ok!

The limo halted and I became exited. Yay!

"Let's go!" I squealed as I exited the limo.

The girls all looked at me with smiles planted on their lovely faces.

I walked straight up to the class 1-A . When I got there I walked in. The teacher turned to me with a ghostly smile planted on his face.

"Introduce your self ms.Bannio!" He smiled.

"La Bannio!" I squealed.

"Any questions for her?!" The teacher laughted.

I pointed to one of many hands of the boys.

"Go out with me?!" One boy asked shyly.

"I'm not in the mood at the moment! I am sorry ! But I am happy to meet you all! And hopefully you end up being my friends, tehe" I giggled.

I looked towards the back of the room seeing a female. Looking sad or more mad then sad, she looked like me, no differences just her hair an eyes, her hair was curled like mine and it was orange her eyes were green.

"Um sit next to Hikaru and Kaoru please" he directed.

The red heads raised their hands. I laughed and walked to the extremely attractive twins.

"Hello , madamosselle" the one to my right said.

"We are brothers" the one to my left said , one has deeper voice..... Way deeper. He is Hikaru and the other is Kaoru.

"Hi I'm La! I'm new here as you know!" I laughed and they just smiled and listened to the ordinary lessons from the teacher.

It was just French so it wasn't hard!

__________________

It was after class and lunch time. I walked towards the lunch room and two girls ran too me and started to giggle.

"What would you two ladies like?!" I asked smiling.

"Sit with us at the caffateria. Please you look so cool and boys like you by the looks of it!" The girl with blonde ish hair asked with a glint of hope in her eyes.

"Oh sure sounds lovely!" I giggled noticing someone over hereing my conversation.

"HIKARU, KAORU COME HERE I CAN SEE YOU!" I said in a deadly tone.

I heard the boys taking steps closer while followed by a laugh.

"Ok, ok we are coming!" They said from behind the wall.

"Hi guys! I bet you know these girls right!" I asked with joy.

"They are our regular guests! Right ladies!" They said turning their heads towards the two crimson red girls.

"Let's go eat, come on." Wait GUESTS!

Nvm...

"Uh ok!" The girls said sadly.

We walked down the pinkish hallway with marbled floors. We made it finally to the beautiful lunchroom we walked to a table with the girl who looked like me sat. She looked at me and gasped.

"H-hi you look like me....." I said gasping.

"Well , mom and dad sent you here to meet me! Your my twin! And I know this is sudden but do I give a crap?" She said looking at me giving me a "are you serious " face.

"Oh! Well that was fast! But then ...."I said shutting my self up.

A blonde boy , came up too me and smiled. He was so hot! "Hi , my rose can I use this chair?" He asked putting his hands on the chair next to me.

I giggled and said "sure, no problem!" I smiled after that and he returned it walking away with the chair!

"Hey let's go to the club room after we eat!?" The blonde asked clapping her hands together.

"Which club!" I asked smiling.

"Host club!" She said pullin me off....

--------------

Hot guys! Hitting on us! Omg!

Tamaki is dreamy a plain up prince. The twins made me feel pretty funny inside. Mori and hunny are to die for and Kyoya is marvilous....