2: what happens when you try.

"Hello , miss please awake." The maid said entering the entrance of the room. I bolted up and smiled.

"J'aime l'école!" I said sitting upward.(btw for people who don't know French that means.. I love school)

"Hey AJI!" I smiled at the maid and she smiled back.

We kinda talked for a while before I showered and got dressed. I curled my hair as normal and exited to the dine hall.

When I got to the hall breakfast was placed on the table for me for me to dig in. I sat down and started to eat.

"La! Hurry up! Time for school" I stood up and ran to the limo leaving everything on the table.

-Hi La! How are you my , lady?!-Kaoru

-Oh I'm great Kao-Kao! And you?-I texted with a giggle.

-I am great thanks for asking! Um so do you still like Tamaki? :/ -Kaoru

-I think he likes someone else.... But I won't give up! >////<. -I put down with no hesitation.

-haha! Idk if he likes you. But if he doesn't , he is missing out on you which Im glad to be your um.... Friend! -Kaoru.

-oh I am at school Kao-kao! See you soon! Love yeah!-I texted on my phone as I exited the limo, only to see a special red head standing there with a little smirk placed on his face.

"Kaoru!" I giggled rubbing his head.

"So! Um how about let's walk to class together?" He said with a nervous chuckle.

"I would love that!" I said with a little smile still plastered on my face.

Yes me and Kaoru are friends! He is a cutie pie! He is always there for me. Like all the time. And that Is a good thing!

"So are you going to the ball?" Kaoru said with a smile.

"Yes!" I said twirling around.

"Today can you request me ?" Kaoru asked smiling and I nodded.

"Ok!" I yelped giving him a hug and running towards my first period.

----(short Kaoru P.O.V----

Wow... She really is clueless can't she tell I like her? I'm guessing no but at the moment our mission is to get the twins together! It won't be hard cause we got Li (her twin) to request us too!

Mission starts 3 2 1

Mission name: opperation orange and pink (color of their hair!). This will be fun!

Well hopefully after this is done I hope she figures out I like her! But all I know is that I will make sure I get to dance with her and that is final!

But this is what happens when you try to hard....

You get stuck in the .....

Friend zone!

------(La P.O.V)-----

I got to class and it went pretty damn normal to me :) ...

Time skip to lunch!

"La la la!" Kaoru sang as his brother repeated and they both followed me to the cafeteria and I bought water cause I never tried the cafeteria even tho I'm rich I usually don't eat like it.....

"Here wanna try some of my food?" Kaoru offered holding food on his fork.

"Mhm!" I said giggling.

He slowly placed some of the salad in my mouth making me fall into a hole of pure amazement.

"Kaoru it's delicious thanks!" I said finishing up the fork of food.

"You're so perfect...." Kaoru mumbled. I barley heard him.

"Thanks!" I giggled as he finished his words.

He just blushed and looked down and I giggled at the thought. Kaoru you're so cute!

"Hey let's go to the club!" I suggested making Kaoru and Hikaru march to the club with me.

"So.... I would like to talk to you alone , la" Hikaru said placing his hands on mine and pulling me to a corner to talk.

"Hehe! What's up?" I said in a closed eye smile.

"Can I help you pick you're ball dress out? It has to be perfect! Absolutely perfect!" He said returning my voice and smile.

"Sure!!!!!!!" I giggled and pulled him out of the corner and ran towards the club room.

We made it there and then a huge swirl of yellow roses sang in the wind....

"Wel-" they all started soon to be cut off by me.

"YELLLLLOW such a pretty shade! It's so nice yipee yeeeee!" I danced in circles and all I heard was a blonde bursted into laughter.

"Hi , how are you my lady!" He said with a smile.

"Ni-nice h-h-hair!" Ugh I sound like a freak!

(Both Kaoru and main charucter! P.O.V )

But this is what happens when you try

He/she will never like me!