Chapter I

First Meeting...

My name is Hanna Frost and I studied at Harvard High school with my friends Ann and Sophia. I always dreamed about the boy who promise me that he was gonna tell me but in the end he never came, and now this is where my story starts.

Monday morning I was running late and suddenly I bump a guy and he said to me..

"Are you alright?"

I replied "Yes and I am sorry I didn't notice."

He said to me. "Its Fine."

He helped me carry my books and I didn't have time to say thank you because I was running really late on my class but when I saw that guy I suddenly have a feeling that I know him. After the class me, Sophia , and Ann are talking about the guy I bumped in to, When we are walking I saw again that guy I told them..

"That's him!"
Ann said to me "That guy? He is the Son of the principal in Harvard Highschool and his name is James Harvard and the two guys standing beside him is Josh Evans and Ivan Stewart."

Sophia was shock when he saw Ivan and replied to us quickly. "Is that Ivan Stewart!? He is so handsome.. "

Ann replied to Sophia "Yeah and that Josh Evans too his very handsome.."

Me and Ann go to James with his friends and try to talk to them. After we talked we became friends to each other... when we talked to James together with his friends, I feel like we have met before. After the school Ann invited me and Sophia to eat at Peeps restaurant she told us that its all her pay at the restaurant , as we eat we talked about James on how he was so handsome and kind and a very heartwarming person.

As I go home I saw James walking in front of me he talked to me..

James said "Hey, are you that girl I bumped in to this morning?"

I replied. "Yes that's me."

"Wanna talk?? There's a playground over there."

I accepted james offer to talk at the playground to know him better.
So we talk and talk and he told me something that he had a amnesia when he was a child.
James was kind of funny sometimes he told me some jokes while we're talking but on the part of that I became sad when he told me that he got amnesia because he doesn't have memory of the past.

James said to me out of nowhere.. "Your kinda cute and beautiful too." James said to me smiling.

I was blushing and shock cause he told me that out of the subject we've been talking "Really?? Thank you."

Next morning, I'm at my locker and I saw James again laughing at his friends I didn't know why but I keep blushing every time I see James. Is it because he told me that yesterday? I think not.. Ann scared right behind me and saw I'm looking at James. "Boo!"
"AHH! What the heck Ann you scared the hell out of me." I replied angry.
"Hahaha sorry but you just keep looking at James like your stuck at time" ann said to me while laughing.

Ann was curious about something and keep looking to me like she wants to ask me about james "so Hanna do you like him? I replied fast to Ann "No! I don't like him at all" Ann was still curious "Is that so? Well ok then bye!"

3 weeks later, there will be a party made by James for the freshmen. "that will be us the freshmen." James invited us for tomorrow's party.. my heart keep beating so fast I don't know why but I think I like him.

During our Chemistry class Mr. David who seems very proud of me because of my grades is high and he gave me a compliment. In my home I was finding a dress that will suit me well for the welcome party. After I pick the dress me, Ann, and Sophia go to the mall to bond with them and to find a dress suited for Sophia to impress Ivan. Tomorrow is the day and my heart just keep beating so fast it won't stop. Today is the welcome party and I can't wait till the school ends.

*beep *beep my cellphone keeps ringing and I answered it. "Ahh, hello ? Is this Hanna ?" I didn't know who it was but I answered.
"Yes its me who is this ?"
"Oh its me James so I would like to ask you."
"Oh its you James so what would you like to ask me ?" Trying to know what will he ask me.
"You will attend right? At the party I wish you could attend I will be happy."
"Yes I will come and I can't wait for it see you there." I was extremely happy when he said that, like I'm about to explode.

So by the way James is the most handsome guy in the school even if his a freshman all the girls like him except for Ann and Sophia cause this 2 girls like Josh and Ivan.