Chapter II

Welcome party...

So I'm on my way to the party with Ann and Sophia and I'm really excited about the party and what would James say if he saw me.

"We're here guys!" I said to them.

James, Josh, and Ivan come to us
and greet us. James said "Hi ladies welcome to the freshmen party. Shall we go?"

James offer his hands to me like I'm the one who will be his date tonight, of course Ann and Sophia too they have a date on Josh and Ivan.

I have a feeling that all of the girls are looking to me badly because of us, James and me hold hands while walking and oh its only just the two of us Ann and Sophia have their own date right now. It feels like I'm dreaming because I didn't think that James would be my partner or date in this party.

I saw a boy who was dark but I think he was my childhood friend he said to me repeating what he was saying.. "Come at the playground tomorrow I will tell you something." and just like that I woke up and its all just a dream.

The real party is today but me and James met was true only that, the friend part was only just a dream until the party I was so angry I thought it will be a happy ending but it was not.

Now I ask myself who was this childhood friend of mine now? and what will he told me when he came at the playground?

So once again me and my friends go to the party. I saw James and his friends laughing and he has the same suit in my dream he was still handsome.

While partying I go outside to have some fresh air and I saw James talking to a girl outside like it was a confession while looking at them I saw the girl running while crying so I go to james and ask what happend.

"Hi James remember me?" I said to him smiling "Your the girl I bumped in the first day right?"
I suddenly blushed cause he remembered me. "Yes that's me. Can I ask why was that girl crying?"
"She tried to confess to me but I declined to her confession" He said to me.

"Did you know that when I was a child I had amnesia" James said to me out of nowhere.
"Ahh.. no I never know that you have amnesia" I said to him.
"Ohh I thought everyone knows it but you don't, haha." James said to me laughing.

"Hehe..." so we talked and talk and just like in my dreams we really became friends. Next day there was school again and the exam is almost there. I always think about james how he smiled, laugh and some of it and when I think about it I smile always.

So 1 week later..
"Today is the test!" I shouted happily.

James saw me shouting and he laugh at me with a beautiful smile.