Chapter III

Ok guys about the story I'm gonna go to the main topic and skip a little thank you for reading it.

Christmas with them..

So the next day they finally released the exam scores and I'm on Top 5! And I was shock when I saw who the Top 1 is.. its James, I obviously didn't know that James was that smart. Ann and Sophia got on the top list too Ann was top 11 and Sophia is Top 8.

So winter will almost come here, today is November 7, 2016 only 1 month left before Christmas. And after Christmas, New year then summer break

December 25,2016...
"Today is Christmas!!" I said.
*beeep *beeep someone called me. "Uhmm hello? Hanna its me James, so about today wanna go out?" James called me like in my dreams he called me not telling him my number.

"G.. g.. go out!?" I was so embarrased "ah! of course with your friends too Ann and Sophia and my friends too Josh and Ivan." He said "Ok wait for us at the park 1 pm."
"Ok we'll wait."

I was walking in the park and I saw james waiting at the seat while feeding the ducks. I said "Where's Ann, Sophia, Josh, and Ivan?"
"Hmm I don't know but I think lets wait until 1:30."
"Ok."

Me and James were still waiting for them and its now 1:30 so we decided to go by ourselves.

[Ann's POV]

"So guys look at them those two" (with Sophia, Josh, and Ivan)

"Those two are perfect for each other!" Sophia said loudly.
"Hey ! Shh" Ivan said.

We followed those two until at night they were perfect couple everyone agreed to me. We last saw them was at the restaurant and we decided to invite them in a videoke and never to tell them that we spyed them the whole time.

[End of Ann's POV]

Me and James had a lot of fun with just the two of us we go to the mall to buy some presents and go to a cafe so we don't get cold and lastly we go to a restautant to eat some delicious food. "Hello Hanna?" Ann called.
"Hi Ann" I said "so Hanna meet us at the Gussed Videoke now." she said "Ok wait for us bye." I said to them happily."

So ok guys this few months before I never told you that the 6 of us are friends now and like bestfriends I think ? Ha. Ha. Ha

We go to the videoke and we have a great time we sing eat foods and have fun. But now is the end of Christmas I will miss them but we will meet again soon and its gonna be a happy story.