We Meet Again?

"First you put your filthy paws on my music equipment... now you are trying to hit on my girlfriend..YA WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" Choi Mondi slammed his hand on the desk.
Suga looked up a Mondi from against the wall "Stop shouting so much dude...its irritating."

"Stay away from her, me, or go back to where you came from. You dont wanna mess with me.." Mondi threatened.

Jimin laughed "Ohh im so scared. You look like you've been spoiled by your mom your whole life.. and since she cant baby you at school you throw a hissy fit when you dont get your way. Haha you are funny" Jungkook high fived his hyung

Namjoon walked up Mondi "Listen..we dont mean trouble we just--"

SMACK

RapMon's face slowly grew red with a hand imprint right in the center. His hand slowly balling up into a tight fist.
"I told you not to mess with me. You guys dont belong here. You are all just untalented wannabes." Mondi started to walk out but was stopped when he felt someones hand grab his wrist.

"Hm...is this really the pretty face i hear about?" V's face was blank as he examined Mondi without releasing his grip.
"YA!..Let me go! Your hands are dirty!"
Mondi tried to release V's grip.
....A loud pop amd thud was heard before V walked over to his leader "If you lay a hand on my leader sgain ill kill you" he said.

Mondi wiped the blood from his lip and laughed "You think you are so brave, you will pay for that.." he walked out of the empty classroom and slammed the door.

Rap Mon looked at V "thank you but now we're gonna get in trouble"
Suga shrugged his shoulders "Its what he gets for messing with you.."

"Kim Taehyung
Min Yoongi
Jeon Jungkook
Jeon Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Seokjin
Kim Namjoon...
Please Report to the Student Consultation Room Immediately.."

These words banged through the schools intercom. Suga stretched off his position on the wall and sighed "if only there was a 24/7 Heaven."

~|| HELLOOOOO... i told you i don't update alot but now i did!!! Sorry its so short...Its still shitty writing but you guys enjoy it so ill keep updating. Happy Reading!!
안녕히계세요!! 사랑해!!||~