Moving

The school was closing down and was full of delinquents.... the most known group of boys was Bangtan. They been going to school with each other for so long and them moving schools would tear them apart.

Seven boys stood in a tight circle around the table. They all ripped the envelopes open at the same time. It was a moment of silence when the silver haired Rap Monster said "im going to Seoul School of Arts....(*SSA*)" The six other smiles and said in unison "SO AM I!"

They all hugged each other and laughed. The youngest of the group Jungkook stopped but announced something "but wait.... isnt that a rich kid private school? How are we gonna find the money for the uniforms?". All the boys stopped to look at Rap Monster, the leader of the group. He looked around before coming to a conclusion. "The only thing I can think of is doing more shows...we have two weeks until we transfer anyway". Next, the orange haired Kim Taehyung ...or V spoke : "but Hyung... we barley have any shows as it is.... we are extremely lucky if we even get one gig a week.....how about part time jobs?". They all agreed given that Jin was the oldest and already had a job.

*two weeks later*

All seven boy walk into the mansion like school building. Since the all had furst period together they stayed in the same formation. The teacher waited for the boys who were ten minutes late to class. "And here class we have our new students. Please introduce yourselves." The seven boys lined up from oldest to youngest. "Hello im Kim Seokjin. But call me Jin."

"Hello im Min Yoon Gi. But call me Suga"

"Im the leader Kim Namjoon. Call me Rap Monster"

"The name is Jung Ho Seok. Call me J-Hope"

"Kim Taehyung. But call me V"

"Park Jimin... but just Jimin is fine"

"Im the Maknae Jeon Jungkook"

When they took their seats the people in their class started whipering and making comments. One girl said to another "I heard they are a troublemaking gang, but it I also heard they make really good music." The other girl replied "the maknae is cute too."

Of course when there is new meat there is also an alpha. So when Cho Mondi herd about how popular the newcomers were. He wasnt pleased.|||

Hiii im really bad at writing xD but I did my best... I based this off of a K drama I watched and Bangtan-ed it..... im new to wattpad so 宜しくお願いします ..please be nice to me.... dunno..might update this soon。