Meet my Muse pt.2

"So how did it go?" Suga punched Namjoon in the shoulder.

Namjoon looked at Suga and laughed
"She doesn't believe I'm a rapper... But she does go to our school." Namjoon smiled from ear to ear, dimples like two Grand Canyons on either side of his face.

"Bro... you might have a chance." Suga said patting Namjoon on the back.

|| Time skip..1 Day Later at School ||

"Hyung there she is!!!" Jungkook grabs his leader by the collar as they hide behind the wall, peaking around the corner to get a better look at her in the empty room. When the rest of Bangtan caught up they silently looked at each other and nodded.

Jungkook led Bangtan into the empty room. He stood in front of her, "What is a pretty girl like yourself doing by yourself?". Jimin -as if they rehersed this- simultaneously followed and stood beside her. "Don't you know what guys like us do to girls like you?"he licked his lips. V stood on the other side of her so that she was completely surrounded "We can get quite scary you know..." his husky voice trailed off in her ear.

Princess Jin entered next and moved them aside "I am sorry they are so rude.." he kissed her hand

|| Girl P.O.V ||

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUCCCKKKKKK?!?!?! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!?! BUT THEY ARE SO HOT?!!?! NOOO I CANT BE THINKING THIS!! THEY ARE PROBLEMATIC BOYS! BEING WITH THEM WILL ONLY MEAN TROUBLE! On top of that what the hell will Cho think? He gets jealous easily.

" Um escuseji--" Wait there are two more? ...Wait isnt he from the Music Store? Aish im so confused right now...

|| Author POV ||

Rap Monster and Suga filed in side by side and closed the door.
"HEY YOU!!" Namjoon smiled happily and gave her a hug. The girl could only give a blank stare in confusion before she returned to her senses. "Oh you...from the music store right?" She says words struggling to leave her mouth. Namjoon smiled "Wa! You remembered me.." She nodded

He stood in front of her towering a few inches abover her head. "You inspire me alot. X3" he smiled being pretty straight forward. The girl turned pink and looked at the ground

"Ah! Im late for my next class!" She grabbed her bag and started to rush out of the door. Before she could reach Namjoon grabbed her hand......and bit it.
"YA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" She screamed

Namjoon laughed "You are my muse..im branding you so you know that you are mine. You got that?"

She shooked her head confused and pissed and rushed for the door, but it swung open before she could exit.

Choi Mondi looked at the girl before he scanned the room to look at the 7 boys of Bangtan
" Kim Yuna.... You are late to class... what are you doing with these scum?"

|| END CHAPTER ||

*excuse any spelling errors* 미안해 모두들..im sorry i dont update as often xD i really am shitty at writing but a few close friends of mine requested this chapter so i purposefully left them with a cliffhanger x3 I LOVE YOU GUYS!! But untill next time, 감사합니다!! 안녕히 계세요!!