Chapter 18

Ending in three chapters, I'll post when the threequel comes out! Enjoy!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So, how's Jack?" Matt asked with his hands in his pockets. We were walking through a park by his place at like midnight, like how we used to do in high school. The air was cold but Jacks burgundy sweater he left in my car kept me warm. Matt had a black windbreaker on, still looking as beautiful as ever.

"He's great. Really busy with his music lately." I replied, digging my hands into the sweater pocket.

"Yeah, I bought some of his shit, him and JJ are really good." He smiled lightly at me.

"Yeah, Johnson's got mad bars." I chuckled.

"So, what was it like?" Matt asked. I looked at him with my eyebrows pulled together. "To be in that coma." He continued.

"I don't remember." I lied.

"Oh, well at least you're awake now." He smiled, running a hand through his new cut hair.

"Am I?" I whispered to myself.

"Huh?"

"I said yeah." I laughed.

"Here, check this out." Matthew said, enthusiasm in his voice as he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him.

"Where are we going?" I laughed.

"You'll see." Matt smiled as he kept dashing us to the place. Soon enough we stopped at this mountain wall, a fence in front of us. I squinted my eyes, trying to see past the darkness.

"What is this?" I asked.

"You always asked so many fucking questions." Matt rolled his eyes playfully, causing me to hit him on the chest playfully. "After you." Matt pointed to the top of the fence.

I started to climb the fence and jumped down to the other side. "Wanna explain to me as to why I just climbed a fence for you?" I crossed my arms over my chest. Matt jumped down next to me, the distance between us very little. I gulped and stepped back before my thoughts got the best of me. Suddenly I felt water drop onto me. I looked up, and it started drizzling.

"Let's go." Matt grabbed my arm and walked down the alley with the fence on one side and the mountain on the other.

We finally reached a very dark hole in the mountain. "I am absolutely not going into there." I shook my head rapidly.

"Don't be a pussy Aurora." He smirked. He took out his phone and turned the flashlight on, suddenly I felt his fingers intertwine with mine, my hand burning to life. The only reason I let it continue was because he did it to show me the way. He's been here before. "This kid lost something in here, then he got lost himself and I heard him screaming. I came and found him in the back, he was stuck in there for three hours, all alone in the dark." Matt explained. He kneeled down and took out a box of matches. He grabbed one and swiped it, lighting it up and throwing it into the ground, which happened to be a fire place.

"I'm guessing you made that." The fire illuminated the place and I examined my surrounding. There were sitting logs, the walls were stone, but what really caught my attention were the brown drawings written all over the walls. I gasped, I looked at every detail, every stroke of their hand. They were old indian symbols.

"Yeah, I made the place tolerable. Cleaned it out a bit. It was researched a few years ago, but they a abandoned it since it came to no use." Matt shrugged.

"I like it." I smiled, I turned and looked at him, he just stood there, looking at me with a small smile on his face. "What?" I asked.

"Nothin, um, you can sit down." Matt replied, I nodded and sat on a blanket Matt had on the ground. He sat down next to me, to where our legs were touching causing me to squeeze my thighs together.