Chapter 6

Hey guys. Make sure you check out Reckless Lives.

I want to apologies in advance.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I opened my door and found a wet Matt with only a towel hanging around his waist.

"I didn't even hear the shower running." I said. He slept over.

"That's weird." he said, his back was facing me.

I walked forward and wrapped my arms around him. I grazed over his abs with my nails lightly. My chest was against his back.

"Babe, don't start something we can't finish." he said, I could practically hear his smirk.

"Who said we can finish it?" I giggled.

"You're brother who is next door, sleeping." he sighed finally turning around and pressing his lips to mine.

"There are like five rooms in this house." I smiled against his lips.

"Actually, I was going to go out with the guys." he said.

"Oh, okay." I smiled.

"You don't mind right?" he said.

"No of course not." I said kissing his again.

He put his clothes on and left. I didn't mind, he's spent enough time with me in the past few days.

I spent the rest of the day reading. Catching up on my books and drinking coffee. Finally around 7 o'clock I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find Jack standing there, high out of his mind.

"Jack? You okay?" I said carefully.

"You have got to be kidding me?!" he snapped pushing past me into the house.

"Jack, ill get you some water." I said.

"No, Aria. See! That's it! That's why I'm here, you're too perfect. It's not fair how a fucked up guy like Espinosa get to have you." He growled.

I gasped. "Ja-" I was cut off.

"Stop. Aria. How many times do I have to say you're the world to me. How many times do I have to say you're the one. How many times do I have to say I love you.
How many times before you say it back." His eyes were even more red and I could feel my eyes watering. I didn't want to do this to him. This can't be happen- My thoughts were cut from the door slinging open.

"REALLY?! YOU AGAIN?!?" Matt screamed.

"Matt." I said trying to calm him down, I tugged on his sleeve.

"What now Matthew?" Jack slurred.

"Give it up! She's mine." Matt sneered, putting an arm around my waist.

"Fuck you." Jack yelled, shoving Matt. He grabbed Matt by the collar and connected his fist to Matt's jaw.

I screamed telling them to stop. I screamed for Cameron and I heard him jump into my room upstairs. I tried pulling the two apart but instead, Matt accidentally punched my left cheek.

"Oh my god." Matt sucked in a breathe. I put a hand to my cheek holding it, tears slipping out. "Aria-" he began but I held my hand up.

I ran upstairs into Cam's arms and then he nudged me lightly into the bathroom.

I heard someone by the door.

"Aurora" Matt whispered. "Please, baby." He said.

"Matt. It's over. I'm done." I cried. He started banging on the door screaming for me to open it. I heard Matt being pulled back by Cameron and I collapsed onto the bathroom floor.

"I don't want to, but I have to." I whispered as if Matt could hear. me.

"Baby, please!" I heard Matt yell from downstairs. I opened the door an looked over and Cam was trying to calm him down.

Matt looked up and our eyes locked. His eyes were glossyHe wasn't crying though.

"I'm sorry. I just need time." I said, he pushed Cam out of the way.

"Then take time, don't break up with me." he said, his voice cracking.

"Fine. but it's time away from you. I can't think straight when I'm with you. I'm sorry." I sighed, tears spilling a little.

"I love you." He called before leaving.

"Are you okay?" Cam asked, as he jogged up next to me.

"Yeah" I sighed, he gently touched my cheek. I winced. "Where did Jack go?" I asked.

"I kicked him out before getting to Matt." he smirked.

"Mhm" was all I said in a bored hum.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Big Plans coming! {Vote, Comment, Fan}