Meet Cousin Samoa

Scarlett POV

After the the whole borning class of boredom I was finally getting out of the class. The boys decided to get into a fight and I had to break them up as always. I swear...I can never go anywhere with them. Mrs.Fairy Godmother suggested to do cheer and sports. We three disagree but end up how ever on the field. I seriously don't even remember even agree to this but I guess I will have to try.

I went to the field in a cheer uniform. To be honest this color look so weird on me. It was so bright a cheerful, it just didn't go with my everyday colors. This feels so weird. I walked over to a girl who just stopped me. She looked so familiar. I walked over to them as they all jumped back. Of course they would, why wouldn't they be scared of a girl who has a huge scar on her eye plus being a half Lion. Note: The sarcasm.

I walked a little close to them as a girl with beautiful dark skin came into my viee. She have curly black hair and brown eyes just glare before hugging me. What the hell is she even doing I don't even know this girl? I quickly push her away before fixing my short hair with my hands."I don't do hugs." I told the dark skin girl who skin was just glowing. She just tilted her head at me.

"It's great to finally meet you." She spoke out excitedly. Did she not just glare at me two seconds ago when I first came onto the field.

"Excuse me but I don't really know you. So don't get your feelings up." I said harshly with a gritted teeth a bit. I whip down my cheer uniform before I stared at her.

"Well...my mom and dad tell me all about you anyway but I never thought I will see you here. How are you?" She asked. I just looked at her confusedly. Umm...First she need to tell me who she is and who her parents is before I am about to. I shake my head trying to get the evil thought out my head. I was already thinking about scheming this girl when I don't even know her weakness yet. I looked at her eyes trying to figure out who is this girl.

"Can you at least tell me who your parents is?" I asked a looked at her curiously. She just stared at me with a cheerful look. Oh my god, that looks so fake.

"I am Samoa."

"And your parents..." I trailed off as i shook my head to stare at the girl as I looked at her. She just tilted her head a bit before she put her hand out.

"My mom and dad are Simba and Nala." I paused and my eyes went big as I looked at her. No...it can't be. She- she's my cousin. I looked at her confusedly. "I am your cousin Samoa,Scarlett!" She spoke up so cheerfully.

I hope she knows she ain't fooling anyone. "Nice to meet you...Sowa...I mean Samoa. Sorry if I am a little off. This is alot to process especially on my first day!" I told her to where she just nodded.

"It's no problem really." She stared at me with so much hope in her eyes. She looks so happy. Did the sun rays really burn a hole of happiness in her head or something? I feel like this sun is seriously getting to her.

"I'm sorry but both of your parents are Lions... so how did you-?" I asked to them before I pointed up and down at her. She must have knee that I meant by her becoming human so she just nodded at me.

"After King Beast proclamation, he asked Fairy Godmother to turn all of the good animals into humans such as my family. So, I was born human but I have a few lion abilities in me." She explain as I just raised a eyebrow up at her. This place get weirder and weirder. I swear someone sent me back to the Isle. "Enough talk. Just show us what you got." Samoa spoke before she turning on her heel to walk next to Audrey.

I did a low growl as I felt my eyes glow then shake them back to normal. I don't need this right now but I just got to focus. I see Samoa face looked shocked. Well, I guess she doesn't have glowing eyes like me then. Well, ain't I the special one in the family. No really...I am serious. My eye can glow and she probably doesn't. Which is lucky me because I don't have to fight with another Lion. I did a few tricks and flips. Including a split on the grass. Using my arms to rotate me up to land back on my feet. I just shrugged my shoulders at them. I don't care if I don't get the part, It be more time for scheming. They just did a small applause. "Your in!" I did another small growl. I never thought I was that good. I mean that in the good way not the bad way. I looked over to Jay to see him doing flips. He threw the ball into the goal. I drop my pom poms. I run to him. He hug me and spin him around. He put on the ground slowly as he stared into my eyes. I looked back at him for a moment before pushing him back. I just giving him a awkward high five. "Remember...I don't do hugs." I told him. Watching Carlos coming in and giving us as group hug. Making me grunt in frustration. I just sink in let them have it.

Samoa POV

I watch my cousin run off while the cute hottie gave her a hug. I didn't like it. I am still mad at uncle scar for killing grandpa Mufasa and trying to kill my dad. I thought just to be nice to her for a few hours, then get on with it. I watched her push him away and giving him a awkward high five. Trouble in paradise? "Who's the hottie that Scarlett just hug?"

I asked as I looked at Audrey. She turn looked over to my direction as she just turn back at me. "Oh that's Jay. Son of Jafar. Scarlett and Jay has been good friends since they were 10. That's what I heard anyway." Audrey explained as I stared at her.

"I can actually smell her liking him."

I spoke out as I looked at back at Audrey. "Can't you hear their conversation?" She decided to ask me making me look back at her for a moment to shake my head.

"No. I don't have that kind of power. Smelling yes. Enchanted hearing, no." I told her where she just looked at me as if she got dirt. What she got?

"To tell you this. They're were roomers about them..." She started but I cut in. Of Course. I thought to my self as my hands sway in the air onto my hips. "Yes...but they've been roomers that they are not dating and Jay is planning to ask her out. I just don't know how he will do it." Audrey smirked at me knowing that I got a chance. My inner lion roared for him.

"Not until I get to him first." My eyes turn bright blue then back to regular hazel eyes. I looked at Audrey as I did a big grin. I turn back to the group to see a blonde hair boy coming in to give Scarlett and Jay a hug. He's cute too but Jay's cuter. I walked over to them and did a little fake smile that I usual do as always. The only real smile I am doing for when I look to Jay.

Scarlett POV

After Carlos finished releasing us, I just look to Jay. "You did it." I said excitedly as he hug me again. Did I sound happy? Oh no. This is not what it's suppose to be. I growled at him before he let go of me.

Carlos looked at me for a second with a frown. "Hey,What about me?" He asked. I just smiled as he try to give a hug to me where I just growl at him. He stand back looking at me.

"Well...my friend, you did great." I put my hand on his shoulder as I laugh. He just squinted his eyes before looking at me. as he shook his head and walked away. I walked to Jay as I smiled.

"I see you made it in cheerleading too." Carlos have spoked out to me where I looked down at the uniform. These things are burning my eyes. I looked up at them before I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face at me.

"Ummm...Scarlett, their's something I hot to ask you. I was wonder if you like to..." He started then got interrupted by a Familiar scent. I out my hand up for him to halt to stop talking.

I turned around to see Samoa. I just did a little Fake smile as she walks towards us. "Hey...sorry to interfere but I wanted to let you know that the girls and I wanted to teach you some moves for a game that's coming up." She said as she looked over to Jay. Their eyes gazed on each other. She gave a light smile before she turn back to me. Don't. She. Even. Dare. "Scarlett...who's your friend?" She says as her gazed on him even more without even looking at me. I rolled my eyes before looking at Jay

"Jay, son of Jafar. Jay this is my Cousin Samoa."

I told him to where his face went on in a surprise. Carlos looked at her then Jay looked at her. "So that means your parents are..." He started but she finished.

"Simba and Nala." She nodded as she puts her hand out as they both shake hands. Oh okay. I am going to cut it before my Lion try to kill my cousin and have me go back to the Isle. "Okay...bye,Jay." Samoa waved befor she pulled me by my wrist. I turned to Jay and I looked at him while walking backwards.

"I see you later and you can asked me what ever you want later. Okay?" I spoke as he just nodded. I nod back as I walked back to everyone and work on the new ruteans.