First Day Drama : 2

Jules' P.O.V.

"JULSIEEE"

Again I am taken off guard by the sudden calling of my name. Luckily, I have nothing in my hands this time. That level of excitement can only belong to one person - my best friend, Franki Rae Lawson .

Franki, every guys dream. Bubbly, brunette and beautiful. She definitely makes me look like the D.U.F.F in this friendship. She's actually a lot smarter than she leads on to be too.

"JULSIEEE"

"FRANKI!" I play along.

"What's up with you, huh? Where'd you get the energy from"

Seriously? She's asking me?

"I think it's contagious" I laugh.

"Maybe ... just maybe... its from seeing Max!" She adds.

"Here we go again" I sigh. "There's nothing going on between us! I don't even find him attractive."

"I know, I just enjoy annoying you." She smirks. "What are friends for right?"

"Ha.Ha." sarcasm is in my blood.

Franki pauses for a moment and seems as though she's contemplating a serious thought. I begin to worry.

"You alright, Franki?" I ask sincerely.

"You really don't find him attractive? " Franki asks while walking to class.

"I can see why the girls swoon over him but I don't know ... I just don't," I shrugged and walked into Chemistry leaving Franki Rae as she went to Bio.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mrs Duncan wasn't in the class yet so I took it I was early. I found my seat next to Nicole. We shared most of our classes together except for Maths and French. I was in Top Class (I know what you're thinking and I'm not a nerd).

"Alright everyone, it is a new year and I expect higher results from my Chemistry students. I'd like to see -"

Mrs Duncan was interupted by a knock on the door.

There stood Max, leaning against the door with a hand brushing over his hair.

"Sorry I'm late, m'am" He then added that smile of his to top it all off.

"Apology accepted, now find your seat, young man"

I swear he gets special treatment or something.

Mrs Duncan carried on explaining what she expects of her students when honestly I don't think any of us really cared. Max found his seat right behind mine.

"Now that's how you make a grand entrance without getting into trouble,"
Max whispered into my ear.
His breath was warm on my cold skin. Kinda sent shivers down my spine. Kinda.

* * *