chapter one : thoughts

hey guys!

follow me on instagram

username: cuddliermai

twitter: maitri_shah02

please do.. I love u tons.. ♥

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

emma's pov:

~''**tring tring** **tring tring**;" my stupid phone was ringing. I was to lazy to pick it up since I was sleeping. I mean who dares to wake me up when I am sleeping. it ringed a few times until I picked it up realising it was mom and that something would be urgent so she kept on ringing me again and again. "yes mom..whats so urgent that you ringing me at freakin 4.27am..I hate it when someone disturbs when I am sleeping". there was no answer on the other end until I asked again "mom you there?" I heard a crying voice in the background and I instantly realised that my mom had been crying. "mom aa-arr- u okay?". I started tensing up a bit.

"no. nothings okay. emma I want u to come home rightnow. I am afraid I have to tell you something really bad''.

"like nowishh?"

"yes now. please I need u now."

"but what is it mom?"

"I cant really explain u on the phone emm. come ASAP." she started crying more and more.

"fine. mom. ill be there in 10. take care of yourself and please dont cry. bye. love you."

I hung up the phone and started packing my bag. I was here at my best friend, Sia's house for a sleepover. I needed to tell her whats going on but she was sleeping. so I just wrote a note saying"~

~hey babe,

sorry I had to rush home since mum cld. something urgent.. see ya :* x)~

luckily I didn't carry much. so I packed my bag and left.

after about 8 minutes of rash driving, I reached. I stay about 14 blocks from sia's house. I turned the knob so harshly, that it came out. "f### you. bitch" I groaned. I entered my house and rushed to my parents, Alina and Tim magdalena's room.

as I turned the knob, I saw that mom was sitting still, with a blank expression on her face, with red puffy eyes and messy hair. I dropped my bag on the floor and rushed to her. I hugged her tightly. she suddenly started crying a lot. literally A LOT.

I started comforting her and she started relaxing a bit. I took a chance.

"whats wrong mom?"

"emm urr fa a atherr" she started to stutter.

"yes mom what happened to dad " I glanced around the room and noticed that dad wasnt here and that his closet was empty. "where is he mom?"

"hee e leefffftt uss s"

what the fucking moustache. my dad left me and my mom. the same dad who promised me that he'll never leave. I started crying.

I asked mom in between my sobs; "why mom? why? do we deserve this? he promised us he would never leave. what suddenly happened mom that made him leave us? tell me mom. tell me."

"he loves someone else. he left us for that bitch"

"who someone mom? speak up."

"its Alice".. my mouth flew wide open in shock. Let me tell you. Alice is our neighbour. She is beautiful and a divorced lady. she laid her eyes on my dad ever since she came in. she tried to get in bed with almost every guy in our neighbourhood~

god I cant stil forget that incident which made my mum so sad. I was too but not as much as her since she loved him dearly. its been four years now.

since that incident people showed me and my mom a lot of sympathy. even at school, sia and my other mates comforted me a lot. I always tried to cheer myself up hiding the pain deep down n I succeeded. after that incident I started behaving with people in the same way they behaved with me. the incident made me very moody..

I stood up and walked through the washroom. I looked at my face in the mirror--pale, with red puffy eyes and messy hairbun. my hazel green eyes had turned grey marking disappointment. I washed my face and lay on my bed.

my gaze suddenly fell on the clock. oh my flapjacks it was 6.37am. I had only 10 minutes to get ready for school else miss.Lee will beat the shit out of me..

well its gonna be a loooooooooooong day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

authors note:

hey guys I hope u all liked it.. well its just a start.. m going with the flow.. ill update soon.. n m sure u gonna love it..

and honeys dont hesitate to like comment and follow..

love u,

Maitri... ^_^ :*