second chapter: school

heyy guys whatsup? here comes the second chapter. and I promise it'll be longer this time.. cya all.. and please comment..

love,

Maitri

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

emmas pov:

my school is pretty far and so I always to take my car. I study in Central City High School(a/n.a random school name #psshh) . I have many friends and I get along with them really well.

I am meeting all my friends after a month or so except sia since we are best friends and we can not just live without seeing each other for even a day. it was summer break. I am pretty excited to see Robin, sharlin, Angela, Robert and Jacob the most.

well, to let u know me and Jacob are dating since 3 months. He is tall, pale with blonde hair. my mom knows about him and is happy for both of us.

Jacob started liking me from the first day of school but he never approached me. one day, when I was leaving for home from school I accidently dropped my wallet on the road and left. and then it was Jacob who picked it up and came home following my car and gave me.

~•~•flashback•~•~

"umm emma, hi I am jacob. we belong to the same school. actually, umm u left ur wallet on the road so I thought to give u before u start tensing up." I was surprised by the way he looked into my hazel green eyes with his turquoise blue ones. I was starting to blush.

"umm thanks a lot Jacob". he looked down and he blushed. "but you could have given it to me tomorrow."

he started ruffling his hands in his hair. "I thought this wallet was really important to hand it to you, since u might have your credit cards, house keys and also some money in it." he pinched his nose. I felt it was really cute.

"umm thankyou anyway". I was starting to leave- when suddenly I felt a hand on my forearm pull me. I was now very close to him. his breaths were tickling my face. he stared into my hazel green eyes. we both leaned in for a kiss. soon, I felt his lips on mine. our lips were moving in sync. after a few seconds, I pulled away needing some air between us.

my cheeks turned pink. Omfg, I was blushing.

"umm emma" he looked at me.

"yes?"

"umm I was thinking umm.. actually"

"spit it out"

"can I have your number.?"

"sure." we both handed our phones to each other to save the no. we did the saving thing and handed the phones back. I shoved my phone in my back pocket.

"bye Jacob."

"bye emma."

after that day we started meeting up and den he asked me out. I didnt hesitate in telling him a yes.

~•~•~flashback over•~•~•

"hey look em's here." I recognized it as roberts voice. I turned back and suddenly I was in a group hug.

"you are crushing me to death".I said awfully.

"aww sorry love. I missed you soooo much." Robin exaggerated the word 'so'.

"i missed you too." I stated genuinely.

they meant the world to me as they were always there for me when I needed them the most. even Jacob helped me to get out of the pain and sadness caused by my dad. well speaking of Jacob, I noticed he wasn't with my friends so I thought of asking them. all my friends were debating on whether justin beiber was a gay. (no offence.. I like him and his songs.)

"hey guys, sry to interrupt your debate but do u guys know where is Jacob? I havent seen him lately". as soon as these words left my mouth, a wave of disappointment came across their faces. Their faces fell.

"well, hello". I said waving my hands up in the air making them notice me and my unanswered question. "I guess I asked something". "will u guys even spit it out".

"emm, I am afraid I have to tell u something. well probably show you something".Sharlin stated in a monotone. I nodded my head in response.

"is it bad?" I asked temsing up.

"its worst".Angela said. my heart started beating faster. and this usually happens when something is bad.

"whatt iis iit?" I started to stutter.

Robin gave me his phone directing to set my gaze on the picture. I was STUNNED looking at the picture. It was Jacob kissing a slutty girl who wore make up more than her clothes.

"what the flapjacks" I exclaimed stunned.

"I know you wont trust us but--". I cut him off immediately realising that they think I wouldnt trust them but that filthy ass Jacob."

"I trust u guys as much as I trust my mom.". I replied genuinely.

"Stop crying emm. that ass didn't deserve u. He deserves the worst. He sucks to the core." sia spoke up placing a hand on my shoulders. I didn't even realise that water started to pour out of my eyes before Sia told.

"I I aa aam sorry". I said running in the opposite direction because I couldnt take this anymore. I heard my name being called out again and again. But I didn't stop.

after like 20 minutes of running to I dont know where, I bumped into someone. I dropped my bag. I bent down to pick up, when my hand brushed with someone else's. that touch made electric sparks run through me.

I looked upto him and see a beautiful face staring right into my eyes.

"Are you okay" the boy asked.

I wiped my tear and said "I am fine. thankyou".

"Are you sure?" the boy asked. i nodded.

"by the way hi i am Zayn, Zayn Malik" he said.

"emma". "umm i guess i should leave".

I was about to leave when I felt someone grabbing me by my shoulders and spinning me to himself. and who I find it to be?

ZAYN.

his dark brown eyes were staring right into my hazel green ones.

"can we go grab a coffee down the street and you could tell me what made you cry". Zayn asked. I nodded and left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

authors note:

hey guys. please ignore grammatical mistakes if any. not long enough but definately better than the previous one.

suggestions r welcome. well an opportunity for yall.. designed book covers are welcome. the best will be the cover of my book. and the next chapter will be dedicated to the one. fair enough. :* ^_^

like, comment, follow, vote..

I love u all..

love,

Maitri. . ♡