Too far too fast

In the class

📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝

Natarie POV:

I don't know what came over Roc and Emma in the hallway like they yelling like they didnt like each other or had a problem with each other I don't know why but ima leave it alone for now.when we walked into class I dat in the back my usual seat Emma sat behind me and roc in the side of me then they teacher walked in ughh we gotta learn "hello class I'm miss Byrd" the teacher said.We all said "hello ms.Byrd" but Emma just had to say something his retard self says "WAZZUP TEACH" mad loud."shh of course you would answer like that"MISS VELEZ AND MR.ROLON FRONT AND CENTER"she yelled.uh.oh."since you guys wanna talk and be loud why don't you teach the class"I didn't want to but I decided to so we agreed."ok" we said simultaneously. "Take out your binders".Everybody groaned but did it anyway.and then the unexpected happened "now pick it up aim for the bird and throw em"."EMMANUEL AND NATARIE PRINCIPLES OFFICE NOW chresanto you can walk them"."Ight"

roc POV

🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶

"Yo Natarie what was that I've never seen you act like that"."we'll you've only known me a week and when I'm with Emma we always act crazy"ok now I'm pissed so hes the reason she actin different."oh so you let the nigga you around change your personality""I wasn't say-""yo don't be disrespecting her like that and you got the nerve to be callin someone a nigga wit your ghetto a**.""Emma roc just stop calm down and get over it roc thanks for walking us but I think I think we got it from here Emma lets go and stop bein like that both of you."mane whatever".Emma is going to stop being like that around tarie it's really starting to irk me.