The fix

Rocs POV

I cant believe Natarie i mean i know i only met her today but i love her i can tell but whenever that dixkhead Emma comes around she an entirely new person i cant believe that ugh i'm gonna tell Domo yea he'll do something i'll tell him during lunch since i gotta listen to this bullcrap

LUNCH🍔🍟🍗🍖🍝🍛🍤🍕🎂

Me:Yo Domo

Domo:yea wazzup

Me:your cousin starting to act real funny

Domo:what you mean

Me: she saw this dude when she was walking to class and ever since she been actin different

Domo:hmm uhm what was his name

Me:Emmanuel why

Domo:my boy Emmanuel back yea boiii

Me:i dont like him

Domo:Emma?? He just gets her li- (gco)

Natarie:hey hey hey

Emma:Domoo wazzup

Domo:yo rie wazzup Emma

Roc: hey tarie...

Natarie:hey mr.royal

Roc:*blushes*

Domo:EYY WE GOT A BLUSHER!!

Roc:eyy shut up aint nobody blushin

Tarie:hey uhm roc can i talk to you..in the hallway

Natarie POV........

I asked Roc if i could talk to him in the hallway because this situation needs to be stopped i cant have my best friend and my awesome friend hatin each other."so.." 'Uhmm idk you called me out here wazzup' " uhm Roc whats up with you and Emma" 'i told you i cant tell you its just gonna mess up your life' "well the thing is Emma already told me" he had this look on his face it was anger and hurt it was like he wanted to hit something but then he couldnt take it 'what do you mean he already told you' "well he knew it was bothering me so he took me out of detention and brought me to this place and explain everything to me" 'soo you hate me now' "no i dont hate you i just think you should of gave it up instead of going against him" 'wait what are you talking about' "im talking about how you and Emma went and rapped together, put videos on youtube, got discovered, but then it wasnt what you thought so you guys quit," 'uhm thats not at all what happened and im not gonna explain everyhing to you so short verison..Emma used to go to the studio and dance when he was frustrated and one day i came and found it so i started dancing we got together and from there it went downhill'

Emma POV

"Wazzup Domo i havent seen you in a minute man" you know the usual..i see you still crushin on my lil cousin "man im over her she never liked me never will" boy we both know that aint true she always liked you and still does ya two need to fix this before somebody else does "man what are you talking bout" ill tell you later there coming back "ight" ok look Emma some stuff has been said by both of ya'll and now ima fix it wether you like or not.Roc what do you have to say. Look man ight we was chill before all that mess. "Yea look man im sorry ight we cool" yea we cool. YESSS!!!!!! Sorry im really happy my main man's is cool but uhm where everybody at. RIIIIIIIIIING "and theres the bell see ya'll later"