The secret place

EMMA'S POV

Natarie was my best friend nd my everything it hurted me to see her sad when i could do something. I didnt want her to hate me because of our past so i decided to tell her..but i had to show her first."Tarie come on" but we're in detention "juss come please" ok ok ill come...we left the school going the back way into the hallway that had no cameras i hope she doesnt hate me for this

NATARIE POV

Emma brought me to an abandoned building "Emma what are we doing here" you wanted to know why me and chresanto dont like each other im gonna show you "well why dont you like each other" ok so this building is where i used to come to let out my feelings and one day roc was here when i came we started fightin then realized we were here for the same reason "ok so why dont you like each other" well once we started rapping together nd we we're both really good we posted videos on youtube so someone discovered us and wanted to produce us "well thats good right" At first we thought it was but then we met Walter the dude who was gonna produce us explained to us that we were gonna have to work our way to the fame and stuff we started to rethink it but we wanted the fame so we went with it but "but what" but then he started to beat us when we didnt do something right and he put us against each other because he said only one of us can make it so i was gonna back out but then roc decided he wanted to so we did and said it wouldnt affect our friendship but it did anyway since then we never talked.

Emma's POV

Well i told her everything from the start but short version. She was staring into space "tarie" yea "you ok" im fine i just had no idea that roc would do that to somebody and i cant hang with somebody who did that " this is what i was afraid of" what do you mean "When we saw each other earlier we almost got into a fight but decided against on the first day so we just went about our day until we both came along you in the hallway" oh i didnt know but i think we should get back before anybody notices "right"