I love you (Roc Royal)

As you lay, cold, sad, and alone in your bed you think about your boyfriend, Roc. You guys have only been together for eight months. You both have yet to say the three words most important, to every person with a big heart. You roll onto your right side to look at the picture of you and Roc on your first date. You roll onto your back once more and begin to think about him. You wanna call him but your afraid of him bringing up the whole I Love You thing. You decide to go to sleep, the only place where you can escape the drama and confusion in your life. You slept for a good four hours. When you woke up you checked your phone. You had nine text messages, fifteen missed calls, and five voice mails. They were all from Roc! You picked up the phone and called him back. You swallowed before putting the phone to your ear.

~Via Phone Call~

You:”…Hello.”

Roc:”Baby?”

You:”Yeah, I’m here.”

Roc:”Oh my God! You scared me. I kept calling you after I got out of my interview. You weren’t answering. I thought something was wrong.”

You:”I really didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.”

Roc:”What’s wrong with you Baby? You seem so out of it. Are you okay?”

You:”I was sleeping because I missed you, and I know you’re busy so I didn’t bother calling you.”

Roc:”Miracle, no matter what I’m doing. If you miss me just call me and I’ll talk,to you, or come see you.”

You:”Really?”

Roc:”Yes, I do.”

You:”I’ll keep that in mind for next time.”

Roc:”*chuckles* Go open your apartment door.”

You:”Okay?”

You continue to talk to Roc who made you laugh hysterically as usual. You open your door and it was Roc. You hung up the phone putting your hand over your mouth. You ran and jumped on him. Roc backed up into the hallway to regain his balance. You began to cry into his neck. Roc was trying to console you, but it wasn’t working you cried harder. Eventually you stopped and you and Roc went into your apartment. You gave him a change of his clothes so he could get out of his suit. You guys laid on the couch next to each other cuddling each other. You guys were discussing the future as usual. You and Roc lived for today but always thought about tomorrow. You said something funny and Roc smiled and began to tickle you. You laughed so hard. Roc stopped and the moment felt right so you spoke your mind.

You:”I love you.”

Roc stopped and looked at you shocked. His blank face turned into a warm and greeting smile. He kissed you deeply have a battle for dominance and of course he won. Roc pulled away grinning so big.

Roc:”I love you too.”

You kissed him again as he hugged you.

Roc:”I’ll never forget today.”

You:”Me neither Baby.”

The End!!!