Princeton image part 1

You’re going on your senior trip. You load the bus, situate your bags, put your earphones in, put your shades on, and sit back and relax. About 5 minutes later, everybody has loaded the bus on your way. The next thing you know, someone’s tapping you on your shoulder. It’s Jacob(Princeton), the boy you can’t seem to stand. And here’s just why…

Jacob Perez;The school player. Known for breaking hearts. Doesn’t care about anybody’s feelings but his own. And the sexiest motherfucker you will ever meet.

That last part’s not the reason you can’t stand him though. It’s the other three reasons.

You take your shades off and look at him.

“What do you want, Jacob?” You ask him, clearly annoyed.

“To be honest, I want you,” He answers,smirking.

You roll your eyes and put your shades back.

“No, I’m just playin’. That’s not all I want. I wanted to sit here because Denise keeps trying throw herself on me.”

“Well, you seem to be sitting anyways, so I guess you can stay.” You say to him.

“Thanks. And let me get your number.” I says, licking his lips.

“Why? You know I don’t like you Jacob.” You say, bluntly.

Jacob frowns.

“Come on, Y/N. How could you not like me?” Jacob says, sounding cocky.

“Because you’re a jackass, you break hearts and don’t even care. You don’t love these girls. Matter of fact, I don’t think you can love. You couldn’t even love Cupid if you wanted to.”

Jacob’s face went straight.

“So that’s really what you think of me?” He asked.

You said nothing.

“Just give me your number, I have something to tell you.” He says.

“Okay fine, Jacob. But after this I don’t wanna hear from you ever again.” You tell him.

“Deal.” He says.

hiii there's more to it but i gonna come up with part 2 soon