Forgiving Hearts

This is a story i will be posting up this winter because it deals with heartbreak, sorrow and all that crap... I just felt winter would be alright for me to start posting it.

I have written quite a few stories and this one is entirely different from the others.

This has a touch of reality while all my other books are filled with rainbows and unicorns, i am definitely not proud of those.

I am a very dedicated author and will make sure you guys enjoy reading my work.

Thankyou for stumbling on this story and giving me a chance.

For those who are still reading the author's note.. Thank you for considering reading this not so necessary to read junk.

Honestly even i skip the authors notes in the books i read.

But be careful i might actually write something important in the authors notes... Like spoilers or hints or.. Or.. MY FEELINGS...

**READERS BE WARNED**
THIS STORY MIGHT LED YOU TO SHED SOME TEARS OR END YOU UP AS A MURDERER FOR KILLING ITS CHARACTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY FRUSTRATING AND STUBBORN AS EFF.. (UH UH NO SWEARING...)

THIS STORY MIGHT EVEN WARM UP YOUR HEART AND RYAN REYNOLDS MAY END UP GIVING YOU UNWANTED TINGLES RUNNING DOWN YOUR SPINE...

AND ALSO, DO NOT COPY MY WORK OR I WILL FIND YOU AND TEAR YOU APART AND FEED YOU TO THE SHARKS NEAR THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE... OKAY THAT WAS A BIT TOO MUCH...
BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS DO NOT COPY MY WORK!!! ITS STEALING AND IS SO NOT GOOD....

THIS IS MY OWN IDEA AND IF IT IS SIMILIAR TO ANY STORY YOU'VE READ THEN DO INFORM ME I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY WITH THOSE AUTHORS THAT THIS. IS. MY. OWN. IDEA... IF IT IS LIKE YOURS THEN WE MUST BE SOULMATES BECAUSE WE THINK ALIKE....

Okay okay I'm ending my rants... So thankyou again and enjoy reading

MY JOB IS DUN DUN DONE.....

YOU ARE NOW PRESENTED WITH THE SUMMARY..

Cheers!!
~bushra (yup thats my name)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary

COMING THIS WINTER '15

She was as sweet as honey. Had a smile etched on her face.

He was like raging fire. Never believed in happiness.

She was heartbroken but laughed it off.

He was heartbroken and broke others hearts.

She had a criminal as a father.

His father died at the hands of the very criminal.

She had a sister who was her world but later committed suicide.

He broke her sisters heart and was the reason her sister commited suicide.

She swore never to forgive him.

He swore to destroy her family.

She was cara sterling

He was ryan reynolds.

And this is their story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cara sterling was a happy go lucky girl who had her group of friends who were fairly popular.
She was quite pretty with her icy blue eyes and honey blonde hair.

Like they say appearances can be deceptive, cara was no exception. Her smile held sorrows deeper than the ocean.

An abusive criminal of a father, a mother who had to work day and night to feed the family, a sister who went to wild parties each night, a terrified little brother and the daughter of her another sister, who commited suicide after ryan broke her heart, a little beauty who could barely crawl. ... Cara had a burden she wished her enemies shouldn face.

She needed a new home, someone who could help her mom, her little brother and her niece.

Her elder sister had helped her through these tough times but now that she was dead, cara had to do it alone..

She swore she will never forgive ryan... The bastard who led her sister to commit suicide.

********

Ryan reynolds was a name feared by many.
He was the schools most popular boy, had broken hearts of many girls. Was fearless and dangerous. Rumors claim he lives without a heart.

He had forest green eyes. A lean yet muscular body that all girls fell head over heels for.

He seemed angry and heartless but deep down, his smirks held a broken heart with many scars.

He lost his mother when he was six, lost his father to a criminal who wanted his fathers money, had to take care of his little sister who suffered with anxiety attacks and was put in a therepy camp and had a hormonal teenage brother who refused to put up with life and was suicidal.

Ryans father might have left enough money for him to build palaces out of silver but maybe all ryan wanted was someone to be on his side.

Someone who can show him the love he lost all those years ago.

But right now he wanted revenge... Revenge from the family who killed his father.

He was going to destroy them.

***************