Kevin, The Sleeping Princess

A/N) Fluff-Fest two thousand. I know I keep using the following theme in my fanfics, but I'm using it again in Orlando Dancer, too. Different ways. It's like... An Easter egg. I dunno 😋

Enjoy, lovies!
-Mark
**

Connor fell like a stone onto his cot, being careful of Elder Price's splayed limbs.

"How could I not have known that Elder Poptarts is gay?" He asked himself, folding his hands over his stomach, still a little shaken from that surprise kiss.

"Hmmpfffh...?" A half-asleep Kevin splayed out on the tiny bed, draping an arm over Connor's chest.

Connor sighed, yet entwined his fingers with Kevin's, a little half smile creasing his face, "You're so cute when you're asleep." He whispered, just softly enough to barely hear himself speak.

Through with wasted years of repression, Connor dipped his head down and planted a long, yet light kiss on Elder Price's lips.

The redhead was too engrossed in his kiss, lacing his fingers into Kevin's, he didn't realize that the brunette had woken, and let out a muffled yell.

Connor immediately shot off him, panting and running a hand through his hair, "O-m-gosh... E-Elder I'm so... I'm so sorry, I thought that-"

"Thought what!" Kevin screamed, "That you could fucking KISS ME in my GODDAMNED sleep?!"

Connor thought for a moment, and had an idea.

"Oh well," He responded with a nonchalant shrug, "I was merely imitating what a Prince would do to an incredible princess."

Kevin perked up at this, his face more or less resembling a puppy, "I... Oh?"

"Mmhmm," Connor rubbed Kevin's leg gently, Poptarts fading from his mind.

"Oh, well... In that case..." Kevin crossed his arms over his chest and fell back onto the bed, closing his eyes and smiling mischievously, "Do it again." He ordered, letting his Disney side wash him over for a little.

Connor chuckled and pressed his lips onto Kevin's, then pulled back. Kevin's eyes flickered open and he grinned goofily up at Connor... God, that smile sent his stomach somersaulting.

"True love's kiss." Kevin imitated, batting his eyelashes and clasping his hands together.

Connor blushed madly, and snuggled up next to Kevin on the bed with a sigh, trying to push away what he was hoping was a double meaning, "Go to sleep, you silly boy."

"I'm a grown man."

"Hush."

"Whatever."