Forced

My name is Abiagail Darren my parents hate me and so does everyone else. It kinda sucks since I have to spend a month with my parents and snotty sister in LA. I put on a black veil brides shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and white vans I do my makeup a simple cat eye and red lipstick. I straighten my long blue hair and decide to do my nails plain black. After in done my mom walks into my room with three bags in her hand and a suitcase that's already packed.
"Abiagail I need you to come here for a moment."
"Yeah mom?" I ask texting my best friend Shannon.
"I need you to put this on right now you emo freak." She says. (Outfit in the media)
"No way am I putting that on its not my style!" I argue.
"To bad I'll have your father beat you if you don't!" She says through gritted teeth. I take the clothes from her and storm into my bathroom takin off my makeup and getting undressed. I put the outfit on and walk out.
"You look great now let me do your hair and makeup!" I roll my eyes and may I remind you this is against my own will my mother curls my hair and puts literally 3 cans of hairspray in it and ties it into a perfect bow well my hair is never going to be normal again. She gets out her makeup and begins putting the 6 inches of makeup on my face that she thinks will look fantastic. After that she does my nails and makes them all girly and hands me a metallic bag to putt stuff in she gives me some very ugly and deadly heels to put on and I sigh sending a picture to Shannon and telling her everything. She soon replies saying,
'Well damn you look like a very rich prostitute I feel so bad for you just pack your makeup and clothes and hope that whore don't find out!'
'Yeah I know thanks and I already did!'
'Okay call me when you land bye Abs!'
'Bye Shannon.' She sends me a pic and says
'Before i go I wanted to show you how I dyed my hair black how's it look?'
'Wow it looks awesome but I have to leave bye Shannon I hope I don't die walking in these shoes!'
'Okay bye babes luv ya!' I carefully walk out to the car and I put all my luggage in the trunk I get in the back with my sister Willow she's a whore she has slept with pretty much every guy in this school I've never even had a boyfriend like what the actual fuck?! We get to the airport and of course I'm seated away from my family we board the plane and I see a cute boy with black hair sitting in the seat next to mine I sit down and he looks at me but immediately turns away when he sees what I have on.
"Uhh excuse me do you have an extra pair of earbuds I forgot mine at home..?" I say quietly.
"Uhh yeah I do what music do you like?"
"Black veil brides bullet for my valentine Pierce the veil Memphis may fire Hollywood undead twenty one pilots paramore blood on the dance floor panic at the disco sleeping with sirens and a lot more." I tell him.
"Oh wow uhh why are you dressed like a..rich prostitute?"
"Oh yeah my mom made me I usually dress literally just like you..."
"Oh cool here's this headphones and my number text me!"
"I will!" I lean back and close my eyes and fall asleep.